Raunchy Neighbours
*Smacks Forehead* real hard.
It seems like every Friday, past midnight into Saturday, I will hear really erotic noises floating up from the downstairs neighbour of the flat I am staying in.
Goodness, I felt my hair standing up hearing the moans and the groans which will last for a good 10 minutes. Any fool can tell what they are doing.
Dear neighbours, I know it's a very pleasuring activity, but please, can't you at least shut your windows first before proceeding? -_-;;;
It seems like every Friday, past midnight into Saturday, I will hear really erotic noises floating up from the downstairs neighbour of the flat I am staying in.
Goodness, I felt my hair standing up hearing the moans and the groans which will last for a good 10 minutes. Any fool can tell what they are doing.
Dear neighbours, I know it's a very pleasuring activity, but please, can't you at least shut your windows first before proceeding? -_-;;;
Comments