Oh BROTHER.....! Part 2
An excerpt from a phone order...
SHE: Sushi and sashimi platter, only tuna and salmon.
Me: Sure. Anything else?
SHE: (continues to order)
Me: Ok, let me repeat your order.... (repeats... then...) Sushi and sashimi platter, with only salmon and tuna.
SHE: (pauses) TUNA and salmon
Me: (reads directly from screen) Yes, SALMON and tuna only
SHE: (pauses) Can you make sure it's TUNA and salmon?
Me: (WTF) Yes, it is TUNA AND SALMON, SALMON and TUNA (aren't they the same?)
SHE: Yep... TUNA and salmon... What else did I order?
I SWEAR SHE IS BLONDE! Too bad we were too busy for me to keep track of who she is! >.<
SHE: Sushi and sashimi platter, only tuna and salmon.
Me: Sure. Anything else?
SHE: (continues to order)
Me: Ok, let me repeat your order.... (repeats... then...) Sushi and sashimi platter, with only salmon and tuna.
SHE: (pauses) TUNA and salmon
Me: (reads directly from screen) Yes, SALMON and tuna only
SHE: (pauses) Can you make sure it's TUNA and salmon?
Me: (WTF) Yes, it is TUNA AND SALMON, SALMON and TUNA (aren't they the same?)
SHE: Yep... TUNA and salmon... What else did I order?
I SWEAR SHE IS BLONDE! Too bad we were too busy for me to keep track of who she is! >.<
Comments
why do u tend to have such weird & irritating customers? hahaha...
Yeah... that blonde prob goes (sings) "ABCD.... QRTSVWU..." "\
Sometimes, I really wonder why these people who holds platinum American Express cards, orders a $300 takeaway, and drives a Benz, can be so damn dumb! :\