BORN RICH 富贵门

Photobucket

Sacrificed some sleep on Sunday night to finish up this series, which got really interesting towards the end. Swallowed 5 episodes just to finish it up, even if it meant that I went to work with panda eyes the next morning...

I'd say this is a big production with pretty exciting storyline. What's even more attractive is the cast - Nancy Sit, Lui Leung Wai, Anita Yuen, Gallen Lo, Kenix Kwok, Jamie Chik, Joe Ma etc... All big names in HK. Out of all these veterans, I will have to say Jamie Chik's acting impressed the socks off me. I love her character as the sensible, reasonable and level-headed wife of Cheung Yat Yun (who is the CEO of Cosmo bank and is portrayed by Lui Leung Wai). I heard she's an actress of the 80s, and then left the screens for a long time, and only returning back to TVB recently.

You can go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_Rich_%28TV_series%29 for the sypnosis.

Cannot help it when I am addicted to some drama... As always... I simply cannot live a life without dramas and music. They are just like the oxygen that I survive on every single second of my life...


Possible good news: I might have a friend in Korea when I get there! Still requires confirmation, but there is a high chance my friend will be going back for good and will be able to bring me around then! HOOOORRAAYYY!!!


36 more excruciating days: 10 more Bevilles, 25 more Sozai days. How can I make time fly quicker???

Comments

Popular Posts