Aspiring to become a.... CHEF?? or HOUSEWIFE???

I have been lazy with updates on my previous blog, and since this new one is looking kind of 'empty', I decided to quickly make some updates to 'fill it up'. I am still in that lethargic kind of mode, so I shall just make a very short and simple post.

My housemate's bf was here for a visit for a couple of weeks, but unfortunately I was always at work or out somewhere, therefore didn't get to spend alot of time with them when they went for some outings and dinners. However, I did get to have some dinners at home with them, and Sha whipped up some fantastic food for dinner... Definitely a good 'wife' quality... Lol... I mean, just look at ME and my culinary skills, and you'll know what I mean.

Photobucket
One of meals Sha cooked... Turkey and sausages, and baked potatoes and marinated chicken wings... very nice and filling

Photobucket
Housemates...

One of the meals I actually contributed kimchi fried rice, my 'renowned' dish, but I don't have the photos with me...

And the last meal for Sky before he leaves Melbourne, I contributed something... Cooked spicy fish and stir-fried lettuce.

Photobucket
Cooking...

Photobucket
Deep-fried prawns with sweet and sour sauce - by Sha

Photobucket
Chopped steamed chicken - by Sha

Photobucket
Soup - by Sha

Photobucket
2 dishes by me...

Photobucket
The entire meal... how sumptuous!

Photobucket
Us again.

Photobucket
I really like this picture hahhaa... because it was my idea!

Comments

Popular Posts