New Year, New Beginning
It's kinda sad to leave my old blog behind, but then, the URL will still remain, though I will start to post in this new address, and build it up from the ground level. It's like a new chapter of a book, or a new book with a new title, but by the same author (think of Harry Potter!). It's always nice to know that there are readers for my blog, but then again, when the posts gets too emotional or personal, and the emotional 'issue' pertains certain people who actually reads my blog, things can become complicated. But, I cannot hold myself back when I blog... Everything just comes out, even if it's negative and is best not to post them.
Either way, it is good to start afresh too. However, I am kinda lazy to go and choose a new skin for my blog, so I shall just use blogger's template for the time being, until I get the vibe to create anything new. I shall move the only Jan 08 post from my old blog here, and everything else will be fresh. So, New year, new beginning, and a new blog~ :)
Look out for more stuff on this space!
Either way, it is good to start afresh too. However, I am kinda lazy to go and choose a new skin for my blog, so I shall just use blogger's template for the time being, until I get the vibe to create anything new. I shall move the only Jan 08 post from my old blog here, and everything else will be fresh. So, New year, new beginning, and a new blog~ :)
Look out for more stuff on this space!
Comments