I wonder whatever for?

They say falling in love is sweet, but then, why am I not feeling anything?
It's been days since I was last called. Even if I am aware he doesn't have the financial capabilities to keep charging his credits, however, where have all the daily sms-es gone to? What if it is just ONE sms? Why is there none at all?

Perturbed.
And no matter who I shared this with, they cannot believe their ears too. As much as I want to believe he's serious and loves me too, but then, how could someone be so cruel to the person he/she loves? I've told him before I feel unsafe when he's like that, and yet he does that again and again. Why?
I've accepted the fact that we cannot meet everyday, and I feel that there isn't a need to do that either. However, one simple call/sms can do the trick. Why is that so difficult?
I am tired of giving in and end up sms/call back. I am just going to ignore everything now.

On top of that, I am no longer 'in a relationship'. Why must I be happy that I am 'in a relationship' when it has never felt like one? It felt so unreal, and I am constantly insecure and unhappy. Therefore, even when we did not officially 'break up', I want to think myself as a free person in her 'singlehood'.

So folks, I am going to stop calling him my 'bf', my 'hubby', or 'the one' or whatever etc. So stop referring to him as those too. Yes, I do love him still, but I think I need to assess what really is going on, and whether I really deserve him. Time will tell, and I shall just 'see how it goes'.

Comments

Popular Posts