Farewell, Peach~
1.5 years and more, and counting - of friendship in our struggle and battle, as well as the tears and joys we shared... We have built a strong friendship during this period of time, hanging out, going for classes together, helping each other with our assignments, sharing happy times and woes. It has all been wonderful... but now, everyone's graduated, and we're all going our separate ways... to pursue our futures and catch our dreams...
No doubt we are all still be able to keep in touch via electronic means, but then, meeting up will be a problem... Many of them are going back to their home countries, and none of them are from Singapore... And I seriously wonder when I'll get the time and money to travel again...
Our lovely friend, Peach, will be leaving for Thailand next Tuesday, and she'll be going back for good. We're gonna miss her so bad! On top of that, YC will also be leaving for Malaysia early February, and she's ALSO going back for good... sigh... It seems like most of the closer friendships I've built here are leaving me one by one...
Like what Peach has said in the postcard she made for us, "Friendship starts... but never stops". I totally agree! We might be in different parts of the world, but no matter where life takes us, we shall all keep in touch and keep each other close at heart~ And, fingers crossed we would all meet up together one day! :)
All the best girls!! :)

YC and Peach...

Me and YC...

Peach and me...
Dinner was at Oriental Spoon, and we had some really fantastic Korean food, though we kinda ordered too much for the 3 of us... Before that, YC and I had some coffee and sweet indulgences at Max Brenner, and had our usual good chat.

Banana crepe at Max Brenner

돼지 불고기 -- pork bulgogi... plus the side dish

해물 순두부 -- tofu stew

잡재 -- jap chae... potato noodles

One of the best Kodak moments we had for our graduation... our pride, accomplishments and joy, shared together by all 8 of us. Now I'm seriously missing you girls!
**********
And finally, I get to taste how the cake really tastes like... Hahaha... Sha attempted to bake it today, and it turns out in a much better texture than mine, but not as sweet, and of a different shape. Still, it is a really nice cake, in terms of taste~

The weather these 2 days is ATROCIOUS! 41 degrees!! And without air-conditioning at home! I have no idea how I will survive anymore!...
No doubt we are all still be able to keep in touch via electronic means, but then, meeting up will be a problem... Many of them are going back to their home countries, and none of them are from Singapore... And I seriously wonder when I'll get the time and money to travel again...
Our lovely friend, Peach, will be leaving for Thailand next Tuesday, and she'll be going back for good. We're gonna miss her so bad! On top of that, YC will also be leaving for Malaysia early February, and she's ALSO going back for good... sigh... It seems like most of the closer friendships I've built here are leaving me one by one...
Like what Peach has said in the postcard she made for us, "Friendship starts... but never stops". I totally agree! We might be in different parts of the world, but no matter where life takes us, we shall all keep in touch and keep each other close at heart~ And, fingers crossed we would all meet up together one day! :)
All the best girls!! :)

YC and Peach...

Me and YC...

Peach and me...
Dinner was at Oriental Spoon, and we had some really fantastic Korean food, though we kinda ordered too much for the 3 of us... Before that, YC and I had some coffee and sweet indulgences at Max Brenner, and had our usual good chat.

Banana crepe at Max Brenner

돼지 불고기 -- pork bulgogi... plus the side dish

해물 순두부 -- tofu stew

잡재 -- jap chae... potato noodles

One of the best Kodak moments we had for our graduation... our pride, accomplishments and joy, shared together by all 8 of us. Now I'm seriously missing you girls!
**********
And finally, I get to taste how the cake really tastes like... Hahaha... Sha attempted to bake it today, and it turns out in a much better texture than mine, but not as sweet, and of a different shape. Still, it is a really nice cake, in terms of taste~

The weather these 2 days is ATROCIOUS! 41 degrees!! And without air-conditioning at home! I have no idea how I will survive anymore!...
Comments