The 'FRIED RICE' post

Maybe I reckon it's best for me and Sha to open up a little 'fried rice' stall and sell our different types of delicious fried rice.... It is simple and delicious. Just today, Sha whipped up a fried rice with all the different kinds of stuff in it - fishball, cabbage, corn, tuna (with tomato and onion flavour), eggplant, onions, and eggs. ALOT of things, but it makes the fried rice yummier. 3 days ago, I also whipped up a fried rice, with prawns, eggs, fishballs, tuna and eggs. Below is an excerpt on the cooking process (simplified version):

1. Scramble 3 eggs (depending on the size of your left-over rice). After that, empty it out to a bowl/plate and leave it one side...

Photobucket

2. Cook the prawns til it's cooked. (I was lazy so I bought the shelled prawns... hahaha...)

Photobucket

3. When the prawns are almost ready, add in the fishballs.

Photobucket

4. Shortly after, add in tuna...

5. Then add in the rice (preferably rice left from over-night). As you can see from the shape of my rice, it was left-over rice, left in a rectangular take-away box... hahaha... Left-over rice gives the best results for fried rice.

Photobucket

6. Stir-fry the rice into the ingredients and add seasonings, which include:

- Soy sauce (amount up to your liking)
- Dark soy sauce (some... to make it darker looking)
- Sesame oil (a little)
- Sugar (1 teaspoon)
- Pepper (some)
- Indonesian Chili sauce (optional... I usually leave that out, but I tried a little for the spicy taste in this fried rice)

Photobucket

7. Stir-fry through and then serve.

Photobucket


That's it... One simple meal ready like that. Takes about 20 minutes or so.

And after the fried rice, indulge in some really nice, yet sinful chocolates:

Photobucket

Heaven chocolates are on sale in Coles this week... $1.99 per pack, so I got a couple of them~ They are super nice, especially the chocolate truffle one! You'll feel as if you're really in heaven... :)

Comments

Popular Posts