Farewells are really the hardest thing to do...
..... Especially if it's a good friend like YC...
Sigh...
I am going to lose a companion, who possess the understanding, maturity, knowledge, empathy, good advises, humour, wit and valuable friendship that we have developed over this period of time. She is the one who listens me out and empathizes with me, and then give me good analysis and advises of anything that I've encountered... Be it hardships, sadness, heartbreaks, boiling issues of anything... She lent out her helping hand when we were tackling with our theses. She lent out her shoulder when we need to cry about our 'relationship problems'. How could one ever do without a friend like her??
But, she has to go back home... for good... so, that means, we're ALL going to miss her.
YC, I know you'll be reading this, but do keep in touch, ok? Like, be on MSN when you can, and DON'T FORGET to REPLY OUR EMAILS!!! And good luck for everything you do, and hopefully you will get the SPH job~ Do well for the test! And I hope to see your reporting in the newspapers soon! :)
OH... and also another important thing: ALL THE BEST WITH... (initials) C.H.
Don't forget to update me on how things went yea? :)
And... no doubt, I'm going to miss you! And we all will be... *wipes away tears*
Disliking the thesis and our assignments, but somehow, I wish we can return back to the school days when we all had fun in a way~
Anyway, here are the pics we took when we met up on Wednesday, and had dinner at Ling Nam (Chinese food)... perhaps this is gonna be the last time meeting in Australia, but hey, we shall meet up in Singapore/Malaysia soon yea? :)

That's me and YC...

YC and Joanna...

Joanna and me...

Cuz I look super sleepy in my photographs, I attempted to open my eyes wider for this (plus I had my dose of caffeine), but I turn out really goofy looking... sigh...

Joanna had a really nice haircut...

(As promised to post...) This is how a person in love should look like - receiving sms-es and having a sweet smile on the face...
How opposite it is from me... sigh!
*************************************************************
And the day before, I went for my hair treatment again, and got a little haircut... But since rebonding/straitening is so expensive here, I can't afford it, so my hair is still looking haywired and unruly. And plus, I am so tired out from work. I look completely exhausted. Can't stand the way I look too. And the haircut wasn't that fantastic. I think the hairdresser can go thinner and shorter. Maybe when I got for my 4th treatment session I'll ask him to do that for me... :)

I just look so exhausted here... but my hair is shorter...

Million thanks to Chris, who accompanied me throughout the entire haircut session, and then dinner... And being such a comforting companion when I was down too... :)
He also got himself a haircut after I did mine. And wah... he looks 16 now... LOL...
Sigh...
I am going to lose a companion, who possess the understanding, maturity, knowledge, empathy, good advises, humour, wit and valuable friendship that we have developed over this period of time. She is the one who listens me out and empathizes with me, and then give me good analysis and advises of anything that I've encountered... Be it hardships, sadness, heartbreaks, boiling issues of anything... She lent out her helping hand when we were tackling with our theses. She lent out her shoulder when we need to cry about our 'relationship problems'. How could one ever do without a friend like her??
But, she has to go back home... for good... so, that means, we're ALL going to miss her.
YC, I know you'll be reading this, but do keep in touch, ok? Like, be on MSN when you can, and DON'T FORGET to REPLY OUR EMAILS!!! And good luck for everything you do, and hopefully you will get the SPH job~ Do well for the test! And I hope to see your reporting in the newspapers soon! :)
OH... and also another important thing: ALL THE BEST WITH... (initials) C.H.
Don't forget to update me on how things went yea? :)
And... no doubt, I'm going to miss you! And we all will be... *wipes away tears*
Disliking the thesis and our assignments, but somehow, I wish we can return back to the school days when we all had fun in a way~
Anyway, here are the pics we took when we met up on Wednesday, and had dinner at Ling Nam (Chinese food)... perhaps this is gonna be the last time meeting in Australia, but hey, we shall meet up in Singapore/Malaysia soon yea? :)

That's me and YC...

YC and Joanna...

Joanna and me...

Cuz I look super sleepy in my photographs, I attempted to open my eyes wider for this (plus I had my dose of caffeine), but I turn out really goofy looking... sigh...

Joanna had a really nice haircut...

(As promised to post...) This is how a person in love should look like - receiving sms-es and having a sweet smile on the face...
How opposite it is from me... sigh!
*************************************************************
And the day before, I went for my hair treatment again, and got a little haircut... But since rebonding/straitening is so expensive here, I can't afford it, so my hair is still looking haywired and unruly. And plus, I am so tired out from work. I look completely exhausted. Can't stand the way I look too. And the haircut wasn't that fantastic. I think the hairdresser can go thinner and shorter. Maybe when I got for my 4th treatment session I'll ask him to do that for me... :)

I just look so exhausted here... but my hair is shorter...

Million thanks to Chris, who accompanied me throughout the entire haircut session, and then dinner... And being such a comforting companion when I was down too... :)
He also got himself a haircut after I did mine. And wah... he looks 16 now... LOL...
Comments