SG Update (7): More reunions
19/5: And then we had more secondary reunions after meeting my 'sisters'... Vanessa and I met up with Simin for dinner on the same day, and we hang out at a HK Cafe in Downtown East (香港街头茶餐厅). Supposedly Kaijia and Wenshan were to come too, however, they were caught up with other things and couldn't make it in the end... Simin is working in marketing for fast food chains such as KFC. It was great catching up with her~


Entree was pumpkin fries with salted egg; and my dinner was black pepper beef fried rice


Pictures with Simin

Picture together...
We settled down at McDonald's for an ice-cream after that, however, I was too bloated to shove anymore food down my stomach... :\


Entree was pumpkin fries with salted egg; and my dinner was black pepper beef fried rice


Pictures with Simin

Picture together...
We settled down at McDonald's for an ice-cream after that, however, I was too bloated to shove anymore food down my stomach... :\
Comments