SG Update (4): Pariss Buffet
17/5: My parents and I went to Pariss Buffet at Marina Square to have dinner. It was expensive, but the food selection there was good. Furthermore, they are a seafood buffet, and I love seafood. Unfortunately their dessert selection wasn't that big, but to me, seafood wins hands down! :)



Yummy....


Family photo and my parents!


With Mommy and Daddy...

I love these big-sized dolls... Hmmmm... what's their name again??
Looks like I'm still a Mommy's girl (also Daddy's girl) whenever I'm back home with them. Can you see the independence in me?? I doubt so! Lol...



Yummy....


Family photo and my parents!


With Mommy and Daddy...

I love these big-sized dolls... Hmmmm... what's their name again??
Looks like I'm still a Mommy's girl (also Daddy's girl) whenever I'm back home with them. Can you see the independence in me?? I doubt so! Lol...
Comments