SG Update (1) and (2)
I haven't met up with May for the longest time ever (ever since Poly days??), and now she's married with a cute baby girl, Clarisse~ Same name as me, but different spelling...
I have a thing for babies... or with kids in general. People call me the '孩子王'. However, I am afraid of the thought of having my own kids in future (if I even get the chance...). I love playing with other people's kids though...
Clarisse is 4 months old, and luckily she did not cry when I tried to carry her.. Unlike other babies, she was surprisingly good in my arms. She looks like her mother a lot!
We sat down at Ang Mo Kio Hub's Coffee Bean and tried to catch up whilst tending to the baby.


First, Andy and I met up at CityLink Mall and had kaya toast over Kopi again... (at Coffee and Toast)

Then we met this darling little baby Clarisse, who looks extremely adorable in this picture!


Me and May, and me carrying Clarisse


Pics together.... Andy, what's with that look?! Lol...
Haven't seen Edwin in a long while... And I do miss him a lot. It was great meeting him despite the queasy feeling that my stomach was churning..... if that means anything to anybody... All the overflowering emotions that I have to surpress...
We had dinner (his treat) at Sticky Rice, a Thai restaurant, also in AMK Hub. Updated each other about the people we know (i.e. gossip?) as well as the latest going-ons in our lives.




Our meal... I was so bloated after that!!

Us...
He rode me on his bike, and he wanted to bring me to Henderson Waves, however, it was getting too late to go there, therefore we proposed to meet the next day.
Met up at Harbour Front, and shared breakfast at BK in Vivo City. After that, we set off to Hort Park, the gardening hub. From there we walked to Henderson Waves. It was a near 9km nature trail walk. Crossed the Alexandra Arch and then reached Henderson Waves, before stopping at Mount Faber overlooking Sentosa. Fed the "kissing fishes" at The Jewel Box, and had a Tiger Beer each. It was extremely hot under the blaring sun, but it was a worthwhile walk.



Around Hort Park

Alexandra Arch


Forest Walk and View from Henderson Waves


Henderson Waves; and somewhere in Bukit Chandu


Ringing the bell at The Jewel Box; and a snapshot together outside Vivo City.
And that was all I saw of him... He called me before I left and we talked for a couple of minutes. Wonder when will I see him again...
I have a thing for babies... or with kids in general. People call me the '孩子王'. However, I am afraid of the thought of having my own kids in future (if I even get the chance...). I love playing with other people's kids though...
Clarisse is 4 months old, and luckily she did not cry when I tried to carry her.. Unlike other babies, she was surprisingly good in my arms. She looks like her mother a lot!
We sat down at Ang Mo Kio Hub's Coffee Bean and tried to catch up whilst tending to the baby.


First, Andy and I met up at CityLink Mall and had kaya toast over Kopi again... (at Coffee and Toast)

Then we met this darling little baby Clarisse, who looks extremely adorable in this picture!


Me and May, and me carrying Clarisse


Pics together.... Andy, what's with that look?! Lol...

Haven't seen Edwin in a long while... And I do miss him a lot. It was great meeting him despite the queasy feeling that my stomach was churning..... if that means anything to anybody... All the overflowering emotions that I have to surpress...
We had dinner (his treat) at Sticky Rice, a Thai restaurant, also in AMK Hub. Updated each other about the people we know (i.e. gossip?) as well as the latest going-ons in our lives.




Our meal... I was so bloated after that!!

Us...
He rode me on his bike, and he wanted to bring me to Henderson Waves, however, it was getting too late to go there, therefore we proposed to meet the next day.
Met up at Harbour Front, and shared breakfast at BK in Vivo City. After that, we set off to Hort Park, the gardening hub. From there we walked to Henderson Waves. It was a near 9km nature trail walk. Crossed the Alexandra Arch and then reached Henderson Waves, before stopping at Mount Faber overlooking Sentosa. Fed the "kissing fishes" at The Jewel Box, and had a Tiger Beer each. It was extremely hot under the blaring sun, but it was a worthwhile walk.



Around Hort Park

Alexandra Arch


Forest Walk and View from Henderson Waves


Henderson Waves; and somewhere in Bukit Chandu


Ringing the bell at The Jewel Box; and a snapshot together outside Vivo City.
And that was all I saw of him... He called me before I left and we talked for a couple of minutes. Wonder when will I see him again...
Comments