Paragon Sushi Tei
14-05-09 Met up with my dearest friend YC at Orchard Road, and then we proceeded to Paragon's Sushi Tei for dinner. Had a chat with her, however YC was down with a nasty cough so she couldn't talk much... And to think I didn't have any more chance to really catch up with her again before I go back! I would really love to sit down over that cuppa coffee and listen to her talk... Just like the old times in Melbourne.
It was great meeting you, sweetie!! Though brief, but I've always enjoyed your company. We shall keep in touch online! :)


Sashimi moriwase, tamago wrapped with unagi... And my tonkatsu ramen

YC and me...
It was great meeting you, sweetie!! Though brief, but I've always enjoyed your company. We shall keep in touch online! :)


Sashimi moriwase, tamago wrapped with unagi... And my tonkatsu ramen

YC and me...
Comments