SG Update (6): Sisters Reunite!

19/5: After 2.5 years, the sisters reunite again~ I wouldn't count Amelia's wedding as a good form of reunion, since we didn't get to sit down and chat. Therefore, us meeting up at White Sands over lunch and coffee was a good way of reuniting again.

First, Amelia and I went to Coffee Club (I reckon it's one of my favorite places to dine/have coffee at!) to have lunch whilst waiting for Vanessa (who was doing house cleaning.....) to arrive. When she did, she ordered her lunch and we chit-chatted til dinner time. Recollected many of the TPSS memories we all held. Lovely memories. If only we could all go back in time.....

Can you believe that it's been 10 years since we left secondary school?? Time really flies...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lunch - calamari rings and my lasagna

Photobucket
The Ethiopian Yergacheffe - pretty nice!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
A very refreshing apple mint mojito, and Vanessa awed by finally a fantastic meal for lunch!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pictures together...

Photobucket
Sisters reunite!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
We got ourselves cakes for free for every $30 spent on a VISA card. I got myself a Royaltine. Amelia chose herself a cake - name forgotten! - but it's something with MINT in it. ;)

We were the only customers who spent like 5 hours in Coffee Club.

Already missing my best friends cum sisters!! How I wish good times wouldn't fly by just like that..... :(

Comments

miss us eh? den fly back more often lor!!! LOLx...

Popular Posts