SG Update (5): Wacky night by Singapore River
16/05 I suggested going to City Hall area for this meeting because I haven't been there yet for the entire trip ('til then...). How would I know I would keep visiting the area after that??
But then again, City Hall (City Link, Suntec, Marina Square, Esplanade, Singapore River... etc...) is considered one of my favorite places to be in Singapore, therefore I definitely do not mind going there again and again... :)
Met my cookie monster, Joanna this time. Andy came along too since we all know each other from Poly and we haven't seen each other for a long time, and could do with some catching up. Joanna and I had a brief catch-up at Gloria Jeans while we wait for Andy. Ate at Fish&Co at Suntec after that. After that we had Japanese desserts at MOF (Ministry of Food). Lots of fun, laughter and joy. Indeed an enjoyable and crazy, wacky night!


Our dinner... Calamari rings and fish and chips


Our dessert

Pictures together


I was pouring tea all over Andy even though I was just posing for the camera... LOL
And also, with Joanna, my cookie monster. :)


Singapore's symbolic Merlion, puking as always!
And on the other side of the river, we have the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. I like to call it our 'Durian'.


Pictures by the Singapore River
I wish we can have more nights like this in future!! It was tremendous fun! :)
But then again, City Hall (City Link, Suntec, Marina Square, Esplanade, Singapore River... etc...) is considered one of my favorite places to be in Singapore, therefore I definitely do not mind going there again and again... :)
Met my cookie monster, Joanna this time. Andy came along too since we all know each other from Poly and we haven't seen each other for a long time, and could do with some catching up. Joanna and I had a brief catch-up at Gloria Jeans while we wait for Andy. Ate at Fish&Co at Suntec after that. After that we had Japanese desserts at MOF (Ministry of Food). Lots of fun, laughter and joy. Indeed an enjoyable and crazy, wacky night!


Our dinner... Calamari rings and fish and chips


Our dessert

Pictures together


I was pouring tea all over Andy even though I was just posing for the camera... LOL
And also, with Joanna, my cookie monster. :)


Singapore's symbolic Merlion, puking as always!
And on the other side of the river, we have the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. I like to call it our 'Durian'.


Pictures by the Singapore River
I wish we can have more nights like this in future!! It was tremendous fun! :)
Comments