Completely MAD

Nonono... I am not pissed at anything. I am just saying I am crazy. Yes, I AM CRAZY! Why? I'll tell you now.

Ever went shopping, and then you saw something that you liked so much that you want it, and then the feeling of "I-GOT-TO-have-it-to-be-happy" seized you, and you ended up buying it, no matter how ridiculous the item is? Yes? No? It doesn't matter... I just went through that process. The only 'comforting' thing that I am 'proud' to say is: I did take a few days to evaluate if what I did was worth it.

It was a mobile phone, that I can't even explain why I wanted it so bad. It's not like it's the coolest mobile phone ever. It's not like I do not have a phone now, or my phone just broke down or something. I just want it. And that's it.

First saw it 2 months back, liked it, but then didn't dwell too much on it. 2 months later, I was browsing through the shops when I saw it again, and this time round, I told myself I got to have it. As many people might know, purchasing a mobile phone outright is usually much more expensive than signing a plan. This phone is quite a new phone. Of all the different 3 Network shops (their outright price is the cheapest so far), the staff told me that it's out 2-3months ago. I really dig the camera (3.2 mega pixels) and it has a flash. My E65 does NOT have a flash, and it's 2 mega pixels. Somehow, after last year's ordeal of changing my number and my phone just for some reason I believe all of you know, I honestly didn't really liked any of the phone models that were in the market then. E65 was the best and most affordable there. However, half a year later, I found something else that truly swept my feet off the ground.

Had so much internal struggle and my Angel told me: No, you shouldn't buy another phone. Whatever for? Just wasting money. You have a phone which is in almost perfect working order, why do you need another one? My Devil told me: If you really want it that much, get it. Anyway, if I spend less on food, clothes and socialize less with friends, it should cover the amount I spend on my phone. And plus, I am still working. So why hesitate?

And then, the Devil won. Not because of the reasonings that I gave myself. But it was the last 3 Network store I went (I've been trailing from one store to another, unable to determine the war between my angel and my devil). The Indonesian guy who served me (they were all Indonesians there, actually) gave me a even better option to purchase my phone. It was AUD $449 outright. However, I can still get the phone with no contract, for $28 a month, over 12 months, which will total up to $336 for the phone. That sounds so much more attractive~ At least, it's $28 a month, and not $449 outright, which burns a bigger hole in my bank account than I like it. So in the end, I got it. New phone. What happened to my E65? It's still there... I will use it for my another number soon after I unlocked the phone.

So you must be wondering, what phone's so fantastic that simply blew me away? It's Nokia 6500. Actually it's not very different from the E65, except for its camera functions. However, it has a smaller phone memory, which doesn't bother me much with a STD memory card that I can pluck into the phone. I got the black colour one...

Photobucket

And I had so much fun playing with Snake III~

Yeah, I know it is extremely ridiculous of me, but then, I just need to get over this. Sigh!

Comments

Popular Posts