Little Zoe

The instant I saw the little newborn, I felt like I have fallen head over heels in love even though the baby's not mine.

Zoe - only 2 weeks old, weighing 3.02kg, and is about 48cm long... D.O.B: 23 February 2008.

New parents Eva and Alvin are so excited over their baby girl, especially Alvin. People says that there is always a special bond between the father and his daughter, and looks like this is the case. He was going in and out of the room checking on Zoe, who was asleep when I arrived at their place. His mom was also there to take care of Zoe and Eva, so they are all under good hands.

Zoe awoke slowly when I went to look at her in the little room. I was surprised at myself from gaping at how tiny she is! She was such a cute and tiny darling, and she was so good, she didn't cry too much. I saw Eva feeding her after that, and then trying to make her burp, and changed her nappies. I got to cuddle Zoe for a while too, and I didn't want to put her down. She looked at me and smiled, and then slept... Awwww....

Little Zoe made me so happy.... :)

Photobucket
Zoe was hungry...

Photobucket
Eva - the mommy...

Photobucket
Me - the 'auntie'...
Alamak... I am an AUNTIE! *Gulp*

Photobucket
Got tucked into bed after a meal to sleep...

Photobucket
"Alright... I know I am very cute... But cute babies need to sleep too!" says Zoe.
;)

Eva, Alvin and Alvin's mom treated me with great hospitality when I was there... Red bean soup, pudding, biscuits, coffee... etc... My mouth never stopped eating. lol...

Comments

wanna haf a baby of ur own???

Popular Posts