Just Us - 3rd Month and Australia's Labour Day

Melbourne's annual Moomba Festival was on these few days, but I didn't go to the festival any of these days... No time. Plus, I've got my own plans. Anyway I have already went to the festival the first couple of years I was here...
We've intended to go to the festival last night... at least for the fireworks. But by the time we finished dinner it was kinda late, so we decided to return home instead.
It was our 3rd month together. Even though the past couple of weeks were full of quarrels and fights, but we made it through, miraculously. I didn't even think we'll survive this long. 10th March was also Australia's labour day... very different from Singapore's May 1... so I had a day off from work. We had dinner at Baba House (Malaysian food) near his place, and we chatted a lot... mostly about my plans to go China to work. He supports me all the way because he knows that the market is there, therefore working there is definitely for the better.
As for me, I think I need to start off somewhere and embark on my career. After all, I am not young anymore, and I am a fresh graduate. Given my ambitious nature, I need to have a good career and preferably something in my own field and interests. China has offered me a chance, though unconfirmed, but then if there is something, why not?
Regardless what the plans are in future, I hope that I will have more quality time to spend with him... I know it's hard to do that, but then, I think our future might bring us apart from each other. He doesn't care if we're able to see each other, but I do, even if I don't admit it to him. As much as I value my career, I still want to see him as much as I can.
Bash me, folks, but I guess I really do still love him. A lot.
Comments
Jia You and happy anniversary to you + him!
u've my support too.
just hope u'll really think it through again......... and again...
oh dear... shall i introduce u guys or what?
amelia, this is andy, my best bud
andy, this is ameliA, my sis.
and i guess more or less u guys have heard of each other through me. muahaha!
i bet andy's 'ameliE' was inspired by his all-time favorite French movie "Amelie". haha... tell me i'm wrong? or maybe i am... lol... ;)
and regarding your comments to my post, thanks alot for supporting me :) really appreciate it. right or wrong decision, i dunno... but i promise i'll be strong no matter what comes may. :)
Ok....... no comments.