The Amazing Race - Getting more exciting
With the finale next week, I can barely contain my excitement! Even though I already knew who the winners are, but then, it is the watching of the entire process and adventure that the teams went through that is the most exciting. Towards the end of last week's episode of The Amazing Race, the 4 teams remaining flew to Quarzazate, Morocco, where the blondes Dustin and Kandice were the last to arrive. However, last week was a non-elimination round, therefore they were lucky to still be in the race, however, they are marked for elimination unless they arrive first in the next round to avoid a 30 minute penalty. Either way, in today's episode, the 4 teams drove to Casablanca, and then from there, flew to Barcelona, Spain.
Watching Spain makes me wanna go Spain so much more! I've always thought Spain as a country having lots of unique cultures and arts... Obvious ones will be the Running of the Bulls/Bull-fighting, and their La Tomatina, where tomatoes are hauled at each other in a friendly way. And the Flamenco - a Spanish art. Anyway, today's episode raced through Casablanca and Barcelona, before arriving at the pit stop, which determined the top 3 groups who will race for the million dollars. I must say, I am totally GLAD that the blondes were eliminated! I never liked them, though I admired them for their gut, wit (or shrewdness) and competitiveness. The other groups didn't like them either.
Next week, these 3 teams will race for the million dollars:
Rob and Kimberly

Currently dating... They came in first in this leg.
I think they can be great lovers but NEVER work colleagues or work as a team. They quarrel so much! The guy's impatient and always yells at the girl, but the girl is so dumb sometimes she can't even tell the difference between a goat and a sheep. O.o
But I still think they are a strong team with their clashing personalities.
Lyn and Karlyn

They are single mothers and good friends. They came in second in this leg
They are also the first all-female team to race for the million dollars.
Somehow I think the race seems unfair to them because of their physical ability. I didn't expect them to be in this race for so long. Whilst the other teams are fit and raced fast, they, on the other hand, are not as fit, and they can't run and do many strenuous sports. However, they made it to the final 3, thanks to the fact that they definitely have brains that kept them going!
James and Tyler

Models and previous/recuperating drug addicts. They came in third in this leg.
I think they've been pretty consistent throughout, doing well in most of the legs. Though they are good looking, but my opinion and feelings for them remain neutral. But I know I want to keep them in the race.
SO WHO WILL WIN THE MILLION DOLLARS???
It's for me to know, and also for me to find out... hahaha...
I may know the answer, but I will still stay tuned next week for an exciting finish.
*****
Ultimate EEEEWWW!: Try eating cow lips in Antananarivo, Madagascar. As well as eating fish eyeballs in Beijing, China. Oh-so-nice......... :S
Ultimate Fun!: Racing the camel with a automated jockey and a 'remote control' at Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Ultimate Hilarious: Learning how to drive in Chennai, India. "NO drink and Drive ah?! U understand??"
Ultimate Thrill!: Climb the 236-foot Olympic Tower face-down - it's like slowly walking down the building holding on to a tight rope. I wouldn't mind trying that myself! By the way, that was in Helsinki, Finland.
Most Bizarre Moment: Carrying and delivering 8 foam mattresses altogether at Antananarivo, Madagascar. Bummer!
Ultimate Top Destination: For me, it has got to be Spain, then Ukraine.
Watching Spain makes me wanna go Spain so much more! I've always thought Spain as a country having lots of unique cultures and arts... Obvious ones will be the Running of the Bulls/Bull-fighting, and their La Tomatina, where tomatoes are hauled at each other in a friendly way. And the Flamenco - a Spanish art. Anyway, today's episode raced through Casablanca and Barcelona, before arriving at the pit stop, which determined the top 3 groups who will race for the million dollars. I must say, I am totally GLAD that the blondes were eliminated! I never liked them, though I admired them for their gut, wit (or shrewdness) and competitiveness. The other groups didn't like them either.
Next week, these 3 teams will race for the million dollars:
Rob and Kimberly

Currently dating... They came in first in this leg.
I think they can be great lovers but NEVER work colleagues or work as a team. They quarrel so much! The guy's impatient and always yells at the girl, but the girl is so dumb sometimes she can't even tell the difference between a goat and a sheep. O.o
But I still think they are a strong team with their clashing personalities.
Lyn and Karlyn

They are single mothers and good friends. They came in second in this leg
They are also the first all-female team to race for the million dollars.
Somehow I think the race seems unfair to them because of their physical ability. I didn't expect them to be in this race for so long. Whilst the other teams are fit and raced fast, they, on the other hand, are not as fit, and they can't run and do many strenuous sports. However, they made it to the final 3, thanks to the fact that they definitely have brains that kept them going!
James and Tyler

Models and previous/recuperating drug addicts. They came in third in this leg.
I think they've been pretty consistent throughout, doing well in most of the legs. Though they are good looking, but my opinion and feelings for them remain neutral. But I know I want to keep them in the race.
SO WHO WILL WIN THE MILLION DOLLARS???
It's for me to know, and also for me to find out... hahaha...
I may know the answer, but I will still stay tuned next week for an exciting finish.
*****
Ultimate EEEEWWW!: Try eating cow lips in Antananarivo, Madagascar. As well as eating fish eyeballs in Beijing, China. Oh-so-nice......... :S
Ultimate Fun!: Racing the camel with a automated jockey and a 'remote control' at Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Ultimate Hilarious: Learning how to drive in Chennai, India. "NO drink and Drive ah?! U understand??"
Ultimate Thrill!: Climb the 236-foot Olympic Tower face-down - it's like slowly walking down the building holding on to a tight rope. I wouldn't mind trying that myself! By the way, that was in Helsinki, Finland.
Most Bizarre Moment: Carrying and delivering 8 foam mattresses altogether at Antananarivo, Madagascar. Bummer!
Ultimate Top Destination: For me, it has got to be Spain, then Ukraine.
Comments