Some post.... on a monday night

Monday's night shift... 9 July 2007... I wonder what's with Andrew's expression. And should I mention we all look kinda distorted... Too much work perhaps??
Edwin's recently bought his really sleek, white MAC. And his really nice housemate paid the $1500+/- for him first. Lucky lucky him.... This photo was taken with his laptop... He finished work at 10pm and was playing with his new laptop whilst waiting for the rest of us, and we all squeezed in for a photo... just for fun.
Recently, I've received lots of things in the mail.... Official letters such as bank statements and the bloody electricity bills aside.... the more heartwarming ones are postcards from Andy's travels, as well as a hand-written letter from Amelia. Thanks guys! I love receiving stuff from you in the mailbox!
Andy's sent me postcards from Budapest (Hungary), Brasov (Romania), Bratislava (Slovakia), Ecuador , Dubrovnik (Croatia), Gjirokaster (Albania), Bogota (Colombia) and Belgrade. Interesting places. And now he's in the Big Apple... Now which part of the world hasn't my well-travelled buddy NOT covered?? Answer: I don't know. OH... I think I know... Melbourne! Tee-hee.... Actually, I miss him alot... haven't seen him for 1.5 years already.... I wonder when will be the next time we can see each other, sit down, have a good chat over a cuppa good coffee....
Amelia sent me a letter... via snailmail... This brought us back to the good 'ol secondary school days when we exchange letters all the time in school. Feels refreshing. Anyway, ger... thanks for addressing my issue, and giving suggestions. Though sad to say, both "confession" and "forgetting cum disappearing" ain't gonna work at the current stage. I just am not sure what I'm going to do, shakily straddling in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps the answer to all these will be a new opportunity knocking on my door, so that I can just leave for good. But I wonder when that will be.... Looking at someone's unturned back really hurts. So much so that I've been having nightmares, and the scenarios kept repeating in my head... especially of those things that happened during my birthday. It's all uncalled for... but the hurt has already been deeply entrenched in my heart, that I simply cannot erase it.
But I'll not stop trying. My final semester's here already, and I must make sure I do well and obtain my Masters Degree. I have other things to worry about - my research question, extending my visa, continuing finding a better job, help my mom in her ads, preparations for PR... amongst other things... So many things for me to worry about... so many things to busy with. No time and space for anything else. Certainly none for personal feelings. And that's how I wish I can somehow let go.
How I wish I can do some extensive traveling to get my mind off these.... I miss traveling... But I have no money. Sad case. :(
Comments