Cut my hair... goodbye to my long hair!

Wah... so fast update le~ (as some people might say... hahaha)... But just because I went to cut my hair (again) today, so I took pictures and then, here I am for updates...

Ever since my poly days, I haven't had short hair.... it has always been long hair... I've cut my hair before, but never into short short hair... However, I've got this urge to cut my hair really short this time (dunno why)... maybe cuz my hair's starting to grow long, and it felt heavier. The main reason is: I can't stand my fringe, which is getting long and irritating... And messy... So after work today I went to cut my hair at Kairos Hair Story... It's a hair salon opened by Koreans, and Lilian recommended me to go there cuz it's cheaper ($30 for haircut) and since I'm into the Korean style etc, I can try there. It's in Carlton, so gotta take a tram there... Anyway, I got my hair cut by this young Korean lady, who, I think, did a good job.

Last night, I thought I could delay my haircut to next month by trimming the fringe myself... However, the so-unprofessional me totally messed it up by cutting the fringe TOO SHORT!!! Dang... it kinda look weird now! The hairdresser also wondered out loud how come it was so short, and asked me to grow it out. LOL.... I felt so stupid!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Short hair...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
View from the back

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
View from the right

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
View from the left

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hadn't had short hair for such a long time... even me myself can't get used to looking at this new hairstyle...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Meet my secret friends... who accompanies me to bed every night...

Short post this is... Signing off...

Comments

Popular Posts