Celebrating Carene's birthday

Decided to go ahead and celebrate Carene's 19th birthday, and not being absent cuz of my own personal reasons that has nothing to do with Carene or anyone else at all. I was brave and faced the reality. On the road to self-destruction, actually, but I still went ahead. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd have... or maybe I am just immuned to it. But the issue is, I was practically being ignored the entire night by this one person who later on denied that he was actually angry with me (for whatever reason I dunno). Anyway, I did not enjoy myself. One thing is that I couldn't even go dancing with a sore left foot... So I was the 'bag and jacket guardian' of the night. So I drank. When I was tipsy I ignored the pain and danced a little. That's when everyone else has came back from dancing.....

Anyhow, we went to Hard Rock Cafe to have dinner. Mary, Edwin and I made a late entrance and everyone else has already started eating. I had my black charcoal chicken on pasta, and a lemon lime bitters, whilst listening to a live band playing, and taking some photos. After that, we went over to The Boulevard, which is at Southbank and Crown area, and queued up for quite a long time before we can get into the club. The music was quite OK, but it's such a waste that I spent $16 and being unable to dance at all... Instead, I spent more money to get myself drinks. I needed them to temporarily forget my sorrows anyway. Anyway, Yongshan and Suya accompanied me whilst they were there... They did not stay very long though... But after that I had Yoke Huey to accompany me, as well as Daniel, and on and off- Joey, Michelle and Sin. Our boss's youngest son Adrian also came with us for dinner and clubbing... first time ever~ Most of the people are younger than I am... so I feel a bit of a 'generation gap'. Imagine, most of them are like 18-20 years old... The 82s and 83s feel so old.....

Anyway, some pics I've taken with my camera... nothing much. There were like 4 cameras rolling around so I need to get all of the other pics as well...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The birthday girl, Carene... her actual birthday's one week later, but we figured we can celebrate before school starts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mary and I with the birthday gal...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At the other side of the table...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With the sisters Grace and Mary... at the club

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With Suya and Grace

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Szerene and me~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yoke Huey and me~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Adrian and me~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Semi-drunk, or simply just showing sisterly-love?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Come on, come on, all the babes in the club!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't ask me why my hair is like that.... I also want to know why myself!

School starts again on Monday..... final semester for me, and new challenges lie ahead. Time to wake up. Time to perk up. Time to work really hard~

My holidays - in short - uninteresting.
Awaiting the long break after my graduation!

Comments

Popular Posts