School's started!
Today (Tuesday), classes have started. This new (and final) semester, I'll only have classes on Tuesday 11-1pm. Sounds cool eh? But no... I just realised that I have an 18,000 words equivalent for the 2 units I'll be doing... My COM 5004: Industry Research Project will have no classes, but I'll be writing a 9000 words essay, and my contact will only be with my supervisor. My class today COM 4008: Media, Ethics and Practice looks really interesting, yet alot of work to be done... Starting to feel the stress already. Our lecturer John Arnold doesn't seem that bad... he looks like fun, though I can sense the strictness in him.
After class, I had lunch at Nando's with Peach and Yuka... indulging in the sinful and supposedly-forbidden fast foods, but then I couldn't resist the peri-peri chips and hot hot hot quarter chicken! Then, I went exploring around University of Melbourne, which I got so lost.... Went to the library there and check out some readings, as well as just to look around, since I've not been to this uni before... Then, went to RMIT University's library too.... Was just library and uni hopping... to kill time, and get myself motivated to commence my studies.
At 6pm I left RMIT, and bumped into Chris, so we went together to find Yong Shan and Suya, who were waiting for us at Dessert House for dinner. After dinner, we went to watch "Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix". The movie's alright.... just alright... not very spectacular. As compared to the previous ones, I don't think this movie actually depicts the book very well (though I haven't read the book, but I can sense that is the case). Many scenes were rushed through, without clear explanation on what's really going on. But the rest of them said it was good....

Actually I feel really happy today... One thing is that I need not go to work, which is great~~~ The other thing is that I had lots of fun with my classmates, and after that, with my friends for the movie. During dinner time I was such a chatterbox that they need to shut me up so they have a chance to talk... lol... And finally, for the first time, I am actually relieved and elated that I need not see him today. Actually, life can be so much more cheerier, and much more meaningful without hanging around him, not knowing his temper and mood, yet knowing and feeling the hopelessness that he gave me... I have already started to cease contact with him... Please let me have the strength to carry on this time!
After class, I had lunch at Nando's with Peach and Yuka... indulging in the sinful and supposedly-forbidden fast foods, but then I couldn't resist the peri-peri chips and hot hot hot quarter chicken! Then, I went exploring around University of Melbourne, which I got so lost.... Went to the library there and check out some readings, as well as just to look around, since I've not been to this uni before... Then, went to RMIT University's library too.... Was just library and uni hopping... to kill time, and get myself motivated to commence my studies.
At 6pm I left RMIT, and bumped into Chris, so we went together to find Yong Shan and Suya, who were waiting for us at Dessert House for dinner. After dinner, we went to watch "Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix". The movie's alright.... just alright... not very spectacular. As compared to the previous ones, I don't think this movie actually depicts the book very well (though I haven't read the book, but I can sense that is the case). Many scenes were rushed through, without clear explanation on what's really going on. But the rest of them said it was good....

Actually I feel really happy today... One thing is that I need not go to work, which is great~~~ The other thing is that I had lots of fun with my classmates, and after that, with my friends for the movie. During dinner time I was such a chatterbox that they need to shut me up so they have a chance to talk... lol... And finally, for the first time, I am actually relieved and elated that I need not see him today. Actually, life can be so much more cheerier, and much more meaningful without hanging around him, not knowing his temper and mood, yet knowing and feeling the hopelessness that he gave me... I have already started to cease contact with him... Please let me have the strength to carry on this time!
Comments