Final Harry Potter, Monash Radio

All the hype now has been centralised on J.K Rowling's newest and final book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"... Released July 21st... People around me have been talking about it... some people even got the book. Thanks to Edwin, I (and everyone else in Chom Chom) already knew roughly what the ending will be like... He was such a huge spoiler!! Well... turns out Harry Potter DID NOT die, as intended... That's as much a spoiler as I will be... wouldn't want to spoil the mood for anyone who will be interested in reading the book.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was very tempted to get the book actually... But then again, I've never read any of the Harry Potter series, though I've watched all of the movies. I know the movies aren't as good or as detailed as the books, but then, each Harry Potter book is so damn thick, I seriously do not have the time to read them all~ I'm struggling with my weekly readings and assignments... plus, I've taken forever to finish this novel "Wicked - The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West". It is an amazing book, and I will strongly recommend it. It's based on the wicked witch seen in "The Wizard of Oz". Very imaginative, very interesting. It's also a thick book, and I'm just relying on train and bus rides to complete the book.... I think there was a theatrical production based on this book... If there's a chance, I'll definitely catch it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

**********************************************************************

Just yesterday, I've gone to Radio Monash, for my first time, and took part in the 1-hour program. There were 4 of us, Lisa being the host, and the rest of us were just listening and helping. I didn't say much actually, since it's my first time on air, so kinda jittery... There were interviewees coming in and out, as well as phone interviews... Mainly on uni happenings and programs. I am excited! I will be involved in news bulletins every Wednesday, so I'll be on air for a brief 5-10mins to read the headlines... Hopefully as time passes by I'll be involved with more radio programmes to gain more experience, and hopefully prepare me for my future career... (hopefully) with broadcasting...

I'm still actively seeking for a new job... Hopefully to leave Chom Chom soon. I really am keeping my fingers crossed. It's not that I'm unhappy working there, really... 2 main reasons why I'm desperate to get out: 1) Low hourly rate... work so much and so hard, but barely earning enough for my rent and other expenses.... And also affects my motivation... 2) Most importantly, my heart is cutting and hurting every minute I see him... Even though I am ignoring and getting over and moving on, but the hurt is deeper and is something I cannot avoid during this process. It takes a longer time than I thought... Haiz...

I need to concentrate! I need to perk up and move on! It's my final semester here, and I got to work hard for it! 마지막 학기 에요! 아자 아자~~!

Comments

Popular Posts