People says that 'TECHNOLOGY' is one of the biggest realm ever since the last 10 years or even more.... I dunno if I should beg to differ, especially since I just suffered from a 'memory loss' from my camera's memory card..... Sorry folks (my classmates, that is), I lost all the photos... sigh... and they were such nice photos too! We'll take more photos next time!
On Wednesday, I finally got to meet up with my lovely, long-time-no-see classmates for a really wonderful lunch buffet. And I finally got my total day off from work too~ So we had lunch buffet at Dragon Boat with Peach, YC, Yuka and Joanna... After lunch, we met up with Vivien and took pictures around the Federation Square area. At 4pm we attended a little seminar held at our usual 30 Collins Street, where we met new students, as well as listened to various lecturers of NCAS giving their speech. After the session ended at 6pm, we went for coffee and had a lot of laughs and jokes, when we eventually have to part cuz I need to attend my Korean classes...
It was really fun meeting with them~~ It's a pity I can't show any photos..... Stupid memory card!! I have NO idea how I lost them... I was just browsing through the photos when it all disappeared all of a sudden :( Sad case...
And, just right after my Korean classes I received a call from Edwin asking me to go down to Lygon to have dinner with the rest of them... Initially I didn't want to go, but in the end I gave in... Went to Ying Thai 2 to see the rest have dinner... cuz I wasn't very hungry at that moment so I did not eat. Just chatted abit with Grace, Mary (she's back in Mel!), Carene, Szerene... and got to know Szerene's ex-bf Daniel. And of cuz, Edwin... but he sat at the other end of the table so didn't talk much to him.... It was just a short session, cuz we headed home after dinner and some gelati.
Later on, we'll be celebrating Carene's 19th birthday (in advance)... (so damn young too,... I wish I am 19~!) Going for dinner and clubbing. I was seriously contemplating if I should go for the clubbing session cuz of my last clubbing experience during my birthday, which cut me so much that I am still having nightmares about it....... However, if I don't go, I'll be a spoilt sport cuz everyone will be there. If I don't go, how do I answer to Carene or the others cuz they all came for my birthday? However, if I go, I might see the same things again. Get hurt all over again. Sigh... dilemmas... but I've already gave an answer... I am going... for the sake of the friendships I've developed. Let's keep my fingers crossed that nothing drastic will happen. I won't be dancing anyway... I sprained my leg (not serious) last night at work, and I was limping when I serve..... So... I can't do any dancing later... Just sit there and drink myself silly perhaps.
On Wednesday, I finally got to meet up with my lovely, long-time-no-see classmates for a really wonderful lunch buffet. And I finally got my total day off from work too~ So we had lunch buffet at Dragon Boat with Peach, YC, Yuka and Joanna... After lunch, we met up with Vivien and took pictures around the Federation Square area. At 4pm we attended a little seminar held at our usual 30 Collins Street, where we met new students, as well as listened to various lecturers of NCAS giving their speech. After the session ended at 6pm, we went for coffee and had a lot of laughs and jokes, when we eventually have to part cuz I need to attend my Korean classes...
It was really fun meeting with them~~ It's a pity I can't show any photos..... Stupid memory card!! I have NO idea how I lost them... I was just browsing through the photos when it all disappeared all of a sudden :( Sad case...
And, just right after my Korean classes I received a call from Edwin asking me to go down to Lygon to have dinner with the rest of them... Initially I didn't want to go, but in the end I gave in... Went to Ying Thai 2 to see the rest have dinner... cuz I wasn't very hungry at that moment so I did not eat. Just chatted abit with Grace, Mary (she's back in Mel!), Carene, Szerene... and got to know Szerene's ex-bf Daniel. And of cuz, Edwin... but he sat at the other end of the table so didn't talk much to him.... It was just a short session, cuz we headed home after dinner and some gelati.
Later on, we'll be celebrating Carene's 19th birthday (in advance)... (so damn young too,... I wish I am 19~!) Going for dinner and clubbing. I was seriously contemplating if I should go for the clubbing session cuz of my last clubbing experience during my birthday, which cut me so much that I am still having nightmares about it....... However, if I don't go, I'll be a spoilt sport cuz everyone will be there. If I don't go, how do I answer to Carene or the others cuz they all came for my birthday? However, if I go, I might see the same things again. Get hurt all over again. Sigh... dilemmas... but I've already gave an answer... I am going... for the sake of the friendships I've developed. Let's keep my fingers crossed that nothing drastic will happen. I won't be dancing anyway... I sprained my leg (not serious) last night at work, and I was limping when I serve..... So... I can't do any dancing later... Just sit there and drink myself silly perhaps.
Comments