Holidays have commenced~ Better times at home too~
After submission of my major assignments on Friday the 27th, I felt so relieved!!! Not just me, but all my classmates... It was a torturing journey for us to be doing those assignments, but we sympathize with friends who are still cramming for the exams til mid-november or so.
After submissions on Friday, my classmates and I (8 of us) went to Ying Thai to have lunch, then shopped around before going back. All of us were tired. We all deserve a good rest~ and a good break!
On Saturday, I went to volunteer with "Save the Children", by getting children to make a Dream Seed for their wishes (for the world) for Christmas. There will be a big event on December 23rd at Federation Square, where a large helium filled balloon will let go all these 30,000 (their goal) wishes from the air, and light up as they fall and spin to the ground. It'll be spectacular. As it's my first time there, I was taught how to make the DreamSeed, and I tried to guide 2 kids along with their wishes and played with them to get their Dream Seed to spin in the air. It was fun, and meaningful. My next volunteer date will be in November, and I'm looking forward to it.
Recently, things have taken a good turn at home. Initially I was alone, and we weren't that 'harmonious'. However, ever since there are just 3 of us left at home, and Eemei has fallen seriously ill, things changed. Now the 3 of us at home are much closer and we care for each other more than we used to. I admit, I love this change. It seems more like home and a family. I prefer when we're eating dinner together. I like it when we help each other. I hope this will last.
Sharuen has been with this photo taking craze around the house. Eemei and I reluctantly joined in. I feel so fat after a BIG dinner.

Hello~

All I want to do is to hide myself actually.. haha...

But I still got to come out to take pics... with Eemei

In the kitchen...

At the staircase...

In the living room...

Meditating??

Sharuen and I

Theme on our fridge board - SHIT (NOT MY IDEA!! though I contributed... hehe)
Coming Wed, Thur, Fri, I'll be back to work...
And all the nonsense starting all over again..
Wish I'll survive
I need the money anyway... keke..
And, I am also hoping that Eemei's will get well soon! FIGHTING!
After submissions on Friday, my classmates and I (8 of us) went to Ying Thai to have lunch, then shopped around before going back. All of us were tired. We all deserve a good rest~ and a good break!
On Saturday, I went to volunteer with "Save the Children", by getting children to make a Dream Seed for their wishes (for the world) for Christmas. There will be a big event on December 23rd at Federation Square, where a large helium filled balloon will let go all these 30,000 (their goal) wishes from the air, and light up as they fall and spin to the ground. It'll be spectacular. As it's my first time there, I was taught how to make the DreamSeed, and I tried to guide 2 kids along with their wishes and played with them to get their Dream Seed to spin in the air. It was fun, and meaningful. My next volunteer date will be in November, and I'm looking forward to it.
Recently, things have taken a good turn at home. Initially I was alone, and we weren't that 'harmonious'. However, ever since there are just 3 of us left at home, and Eemei has fallen seriously ill, things changed. Now the 3 of us at home are much closer and we care for each other more than we used to. I admit, I love this change. It seems more like home and a family. I prefer when we're eating dinner together. I like it when we help each other. I hope this will last.
Sharuen has been with this photo taking craze around the house. Eemei and I reluctantly joined in. I feel so fat after a BIG dinner.

Hello~

All I want to do is to hide myself actually.. haha...

But I still got to come out to take pics... with Eemei

In the kitchen...

At the staircase...

In the living room...

Meditating??

Sharuen and I

Theme on our fridge board - SHIT (NOT MY IDEA!! though I contributed... hehe)
Coming Wed, Thur, Fri, I'll be back to work...
And all the nonsense starting all over again..
Wish I'll survive
I need the money anyway... keke..
And, I am also hoping that Eemei's will get well soon! FIGHTING!
Comments