Passed my first sem as a media student~

Results are finally released yesterday afternoon, after my lunch date with YC in Boxhill.... All I can say is: WHEW.... I passed my very first semester as a non-business student, or as a MEDIA and COMMUNICATIONS student. YAY.... :)

Lunch was at this chinese restaurant at Boxhill. I suddenly missed the Pork meat ball noodle soup I had almost 2 years ago with Eva and James... So I had that last afternoon, and it was good~ Had a good chat with YC as well... And speaking of Eva and James, I really miss them!! Dunno when I'll see them again~~

Just came back from a half day work at Yoyogi.... Today's busy, and it's really hot (supposedly 36degrees!!!) So even though it's a half day I'm already feeling very tired... Furthermore, it's a Thursday, and it's when the cartons of drinks will arrive, and it's OUR job to carry them upstairs. Me, Chris, Ray and Sammi carried the 10s of boxes of drinks to the 3rd level, and we're all sweating and tired after that.... And the FATTY didn't even help us. He's a big, bulky, fat and chunky MALE SPECIES and he chose to chill downstairs.

The chefs are asking me: why issit that I work lesser and lesser even though I am currently on my holidays??? To them I can only respond: "You can't ask me this question. I also want to know the reason." Well, a couple of chefs and colleagues know that the manager is picking on me, so they can only shake their heads. It's just me down on my luck. I'm in good terms with everyone in the restaurant, even the hard-to-please kitchen head, BUT somehow I've offended the FATTY and he is now screwing me real bad.... Wadeva... No more energy to care!

Been spending ALOT of $$$$ recently... Have been splurging on shoes, bags, clothes.... Preparing for summer fashion... I wonder how much savings can I actually get from my pay if I spend like that. Just today I bought a white discounted dress from Cheeke for $49. Yesterday I bought a jacket and a pair of jeans for a pleasing $30 (promotion: any top and any bottom for $30). The other day I bought a black tee from Giordano. And another day I got myself a white bag from Sportsgirl costing $50. Goodness..... I just couldn't resist myself. It's a very bad habit not being thrifty. Someone tell me HOW to mend my ways?! -_-

Comments

Popular Posts