An Early Christmas @ Melbourne

Met up with Claudia and Alice in Melbourne for lunch today. They suggested Korean food, and I couldn't agree more. So we went to Kimchi Grandma, the one I always go when I had Korean food in the city.

All 3 of us ordered Bibimbap of some sort. I ordered Dul-Sot Bibimbap, which was really yummy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Dul-Sot Bibimbap...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was trying not to loose my grip lol... It was heavy, and really hot~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Claudia and her meal~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alice and me~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Claudia and me~

After our meal, we watched a parade just on Bourke Street (the entire road was closed for the parade) by Myer's Christmas opening. It was really nice... On top of that, we saw Melbourne's Lord Mayor John So, as well as the previous Miss Australia and Miss World, Jennifer Hawkins. She is so pretty!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I couldn't get a pic clearer than this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us at the parade.

It was an interesting parade. Everywhere in Melbourne was so crowded!! And the weather's quite warm too..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The spirit of Christmas is everywhere... Snapped this just at the entrance of David Jones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Full of stars hanging on the streets of Melbourne...

The 3 of us shopped around in Myer, The Basement, QV and Melbourne Central. I nearly bought myself a pair of shoes and a couple of really expensive tops, but I held myself back, and in the end, went home with nothing... I really should cut down on my spendings!

Shops close between 5-6pm, so we took the train home. Snapped some pics whilst waiting for the train...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Claudia is going back to Hong Kong for holidays on the 15th this month. Envy her! Alice will be graduating next month, and maybe if I can I'll attend her graduation.

Comments

Popular Posts