A day full of TALKING~

After returning home today I feel like my tongue is going to snap into two pieces... I've been talking non-stop today... ;)

In the afternoon met YC for lunch at Changi Village Nasi Lemak just opposite Melbourne Central station. NO it's not the famous one in Singapore's very own Changi Village, the nasi lemak ayam is not even as good as Singapore's... After lunch, we met up with Candy, and had coffee at Max Brenner... The mocha there was really really good~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yummylicious mocha~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Candy, YC and me~

We have gotten back our assignments these 2 days. Did well for Andrew's assignment... Got a HD for my presentation and a D for my essay, which is good. However, Bryce's essay dissapointed me... Only got a low C... and I thought I've done better than the previous one... Bryce is so strict with his marking! However, I am relieved to say (before the results are officially released) that I've passed my first semester (WHEW~) as a media student... COOL~

***************
After parting with YC, I went to Starbucks and met up with Stephanie and Chris. We had a long chat in Starbucks before we decided that we should head for dinner. Had dinner at "Shanghai Dumpling Shop", at a small alley in Chinatown. The dumplings and the red bean pastry were really yummy!!

Stephanie will be leaving for Sydney to work this coming Sunday... Sigh... Will miss her!!! She says she'll be back mid December for visit again, so we can't wait to see her!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stephanie and me~ I will miss this girl~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chris and me~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stephanie and Chris~ (Chris and his favorite trademark pose...)

Yay... finally on Thurs and Fri I can go and earn some cash before I burn a big hole in my pocket..... :)

Comments

Popular Posts