Sing our hearts (frustrations) out at Karaoke~
Didn't sing K for a looooongg time~ Chris has been yearning to sing K for a long time, so me, Chris, Anson and Stephanie met up last Sunday (19 nov) to have dinner and sing K. First chilled out at e-cafe for a cup of bubble tea. Then went to Tang Chao to have dinner.
From 7.30pm, we are entitled to sing K all the way til 3.30am (at Hollywood Louge). So the 4 of us went in, and Chris started singing. Wow, he can really sing, just like an amateur singer~ Stephanie can sing quite well too. She has a sharp voice. Anson jumped in here and there. I sang alot of songs too, but I can't sing many of the songs cuz firstly, I don't listen much to Chinese music, and I don't speak Cantonese or listen to Cantonese music. The English songs are limited, and there aren't any Korean songs there. But I sang those Chinese songs I know, and some English songs. Had lotsa fun!! We sang all the way til 2.30am, when we just can't sing anymore.....

Chris, Anson and Me

Me with the mic~

Chris and me~

Anson and me~

Stephanie and me~

Our K-King - Chris!

Trying to kacau people when they are singing...

Duo boyband?

Duo girlband???
After leaving the KTV in the middle of the night, we took time to 'enjoy' the Christmas decorations and the tranquail Melbourne night...


Since it's already 2.30am, there's no transportation home, so we all bunked in at Chris's place, which is in the city itself. I don't really like the idea of bunking in at other people's place, because I'll prefer the comfort of my own bed, my own pillow, my blanket... but I do not have a choice. Stephanie and I took Chris's bed, and Chris and Anson slept on the sofa bed. It's actually comfortable enough... Chatted til 4+am when we gradually drifted into sleep. I woke first at 9.30am and everyone woke up after that. Chatted again til Chris got to get ready for work. Only headed back home at 12pm.
From 7.30pm, we are entitled to sing K all the way til 3.30am (at Hollywood Louge). So the 4 of us went in, and Chris started singing. Wow, he can really sing, just like an amateur singer~ Stephanie can sing quite well too. She has a sharp voice. Anson jumped in here and there. I sang alot of songs too, but I can't sing many of the songs cuz firstly, I don't listen much to Chinese music, and I don't speak Cantonese or listen to Cantonese music. The English songs are limited, and there aren't any Korean songs there. But I sang those Chinese songs I know, and some English songs. Had lotsa fun!! We sang all the way til 2.30am, when we just can't sing anymore.....

Chris, Anson and Me

Me with the mic~

Chris and me~

Anson and me~

Stephanie and me~

Our K-King - Chris!

Trying to kacau people when they are singing...

Duo boyband?

Duo girlband???
After leaving the KTV in the middle of the night, we took time to 'enjoy' the Christmas decorations and the tranquail Melbourne night...


Since it's already 2.30am, there's no transportation home, so we all bunked in at Chris's place, which is in the city itself. I don't really like the idea of bunking in at other people's place, because I'll prefer the comfort of my own bed, my own pillow, my blanket... but I do not have a choice. Stephanie and I took Chris's bed, and Chris and Anson slept on the sofa bed. It's actually comfortable enough... Chatted til 4+am when we gradually drifted into sleep. I woke first at 9.30am and everyone woke up after that. Chatted again til Chris got to get ready for work. Only headed back home at 12pm.
Comments