Busy busy Monday~
My Monday was really busy... Filled with activities... And by the end of the day I'm already so stoned and tired...
Slept only at 4am on Sunday night (or Monday morning) cuz Sharuen and I chatted for a long time in my room. Then at 8am I got to wake up and accompany Eemei to Monash Hospital for her checkup at 9am. Her heart rate was faster than usual, and it was suspected that her lupus might have attacked her organs. Her face and chin were very swollen and her hair loss has become more severe and prominent. The doctor asked her to be immediately admitted into hospital for close monitoring. So, I accompanied her home and she packed some stuff. From Monday onwards she will be hospitalised, and hopefully she can be discharged on Thursday to fetch her mom, who will be coming to Australia to take care of her.
Today I went over to hospital after my work to visit Eemei. She has a high fever of 39.6 degrees, and she's not eating well either. Still quite weak. Diana and I stayed with her for 2hours plus before heading back.
Through Eemei, I can eventually see what the chinese phrase (in pinyin): "Huan Nan Jian Zhen Qing" means. Those Eemei regarded as her closest friends didn't even visit her. One of her friends rejected bringing her to hospital for checkups. Now she's hospitalised, none of them came to visit. Also, even her cousin who's staying so near only visited her 3 times, nothing more. They disappeared when she needed them the most, and only appears when they are going to have their 'happy times' like dining out, clubbing, mahjong, gossips.... I wonder if Eemei actually felt anything about that... Did she realise that these people aren't her true friends afterall?
*****
After going to the hospital on Monday, I met up with YC in the city and had lunch at Nando's. Both of us talked and talked and talked over a quarter chicken and peri-peri chips... and we talked non-stop. YC just submitted her last assignment, so she's officially free~ It's great talking to her! Parted slightly before 5.30pm cuz I need to go for my Korean classes.
Me and YC~
*****
After Korean classes, I rushed down to Mark's Place (it's the name of an Italian restaurant, just a stop before Melbourne Uni), met up with Lynn, Ferlicia, Yoyo and her bf, Weiyang and his brother, and some others whom I don't previously know. Lynn has sms-ed me early in the morning asking me to go to dinner with them, but I did not suspect it was her BIRTHDAY! Geeez... I've forgotten about it, and went to dinner empty-handed... :( But I'm glad she had fun. I was late so I just ate 2 slices of pizza and some pasta, and I ordered ice chocolate. I was very full after that.
(photos will be uploaded later when I get them~)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
*****
I kinda like working at Singapore Chom Chom so far. They are quite different from Yoyogi, where the policies are just so stingy~ At Chom Chom, I can order whatever I want from the menu for my lunch. We are allowed to drink any drinks, order food to eat when it's not busy, and the boss didn't nag us. The colleagues are nice to me too, especially those who are also from Singapore. They count the tips infront of us, out loud, and divide them equally. This is so unlike Yoyogi! I have NO IDEA where the tips went there... I've only gotten $20 per... 2-3months? I get this fishy feeling that the fatty has eaten them all up himself!
After work ends at 3pm today, I went shopping, and bought myself a pair of pink colour boots, on discount ($75). There I go again!!! :(
My New BOOTS~ They are so pretty, and they suit me!!
And I stopped at Melbourne Central's pet shop and have a look at the doggies there. I love some of them! The puppies wants attention and affection~ Some are sleeping... I really want to bring one home!!
Aren't they darlings?? I just want to cuddle them~ <3
Slept only at 4am on Sunday night (or Monday morning) cuz Sharuen and I chatted for a long time in my room. Then at 8am I got to wake up and accompany Eemei to Monash Hospital for her checkup at 9am. Her heart rate was faster than usual, and it was suspected that her lupus might have attacked her organs. Her face and chin were very swollen and her hair loss has become more severe and prominent. The doctor asked her to be immediately admitted into hospital for close monitoring. So, I accompanied her home and she packed some stuff. From Monday onwards she will be hospitalised, and hopefully she can be discharged on Thursday to fetch her mom, who will be coming to Australia to take care of her.
Today I went over to hospital after my work to visit Eemei. She has a high fever of 39.6 degrees, and she's not eating well either. Still quite weak. Diana and I stayed with her for 2hours plus before heading back.
Through Eemei, I can eventually see what the chinese phrase (in pinyin): "Huan Nan Jian Zhen Qing" means. Those Eemei regarded as her closest friends didn't even visit her. One of her friends rejected bringing her to hospital for checkups. Now she's hospitalised, none of them came to visit. Also, even her cousin who's staying so near only visited her 3 times, nothing more. They disappeared when she needed them the most, and only appears when they are going to have their 'happy times' like dining out, clubbing, mahjong, gossips.... I wonder if Eemei actually felt anything about that... Did she realise that these people aren't her true friends afterall?
*****
After going to the hospital on Monday, I met up with YC in the city and had lunch at Nando's. Both of us talked and talked and talked over a quarter chicken and peri-peri chips... and we talked non-stop. YC just submitted her last assignment, so she's officially free~ It's great talking to her! Parted slightly before 5.30pm cuz I need to go for my Korean classes.
Me and YC~
*****
After Korean classes, I rushed down to Mark's Place (it's the name of an Italian restaurant, just a stop before Melbourne Uni), met up with Lynn, Ferlicia, Yoyo and her bf, Weiyang and his brother, and some others whom I don't previously know. Lynn has sms-ed me early in the morning asking me to go to dinner with them, but I did not suspect it was her BIRTHDAY! Geeez... I've forgotten about it, and went to dinner empty-handed... :( But I'm glad she had fun. I was late so I just ate 2 slices of pizza and some pasta, and I ordered ice chocolate. I was very full after that.
(photos will be uploaded later when I get them~)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
*****
I kinda like working at Singapore Chom Chom so far. They are quite different from Yoyogi, where the policies are just so stingy~ At Chom Chom, I can order whatever I want from the menu for my lunch. We are allowed to drink any drinks, order food to eat when it's not busy, and the boss didn't nag us. The colleagues are nice to me too, especially those who are also from Singapore. They count the tips infront of us, out loud, and divide them equally. This is so unlike Yoyogi! I have NO IDEA where the tips went there... I've only gotten $20 per... 2-3months? I get this fishy feeling that the fatty has eaten them all up himself!
After work ends at 3pm today, I went shopping, and bought myself a pair of pink colour boots, on discount ($75). There I go again!!! :(
My New BOOTS~ They are so pretty, and they suit me!!
And I stopped at Melbourne Central's pet shop and have a look at the doggies there. I love some of them! The puppies wants attention and affection~ Some are sleeping... I really want to bring one home!!
Aren't they darlings?? I just want to cuddle them~ <3
Comments