B..O..R..E..D..
No work on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...... How LOOOONG.... I don't like to be too free and be too quiet.... Getting a bit too boring already... Can't wait for Thursday - Saturday for work, and then Sunday for some shopping~
I shouldn't be that free right? Especially now I'm free anytime, anyday to be available for work. By right, I should be given more working hours at Yoyogi, but that stupid FATTY refused to give me more timing. He just gave me half day this week (other days I'll be with Singapore Chom Chom). He didn't even give any working hours to Anson... poor him... he hasn't found another job yet and he's now jobless. Words cannot describe how mean and unreasonable the BASTARD is!! I think, when I leave Yoyogi, I will expose his every behaviour to the boss's brother, who is my friend, and hopefully they will do something! He's abusing his authority and he's not fit to be a 'manager'!
So these days just bummed around at home and watched dramas, cooked, sleep, eat.... Nothing much. Oh, and visited Eemei at hospital since I'm free. Spend time accompanying Eemei and her mom chatting and helping out when I can. Eemei is doing much better than last week, which is great! She can laugh, respond and talk just like before, but she's still too weak to walk, so she's doing some little exercises to help circulate blood flow and slowly regain her energy. Now she can manage to walk further distances, so hopefully she will be discharged and walk herself home soon! :)
Cooked my own dinner, for myself.... No one in the kitchen to share space, stove, utensils etc... Easier and more convenient for me to cook.... Some of the simple dishes I cooked:
1. Steamed chicken thigh and shitake mushrooms with red dates and 'gou qi zi' (fruit of the chinese wolfberry)
Marinate the chicken thigh (remove all the fats inside or else it'll be really oily!) with some soy sauce, pepper and wine. Then put the shitake mushrooms, red dates and wolfberries with the chicken and leave it to steam til the chicken is cooked. About half hour will be ready
2. Fried scrambled eggs with baked beans. Will need to add more tomato sauce though...
3. Fried scrambled eggs with tuna... It tastes good... but it's kinda dry...
4. Fry deep-fried bean curd, with minced meat. Add fresh chilli and oyster sauce for taste
5. Fried rice - with crab stick, luncheon meat, mushrooms and eggs
6. Chicken and sweet corn soup - from the can... so nothing much LOL...
7. Vegetables - with garlic and soysauce and oyster sauce... Can't do without green leafy vegetables.
I know many of the dishes contains eggs, or mushrooms... cuz that's the ingredients I have most so I'm merely using them up.
Today (Tuesday) I went to Chadstone alone to do some shopping. I just decided to go to Chadstone when I wake up, so I got dressed up and off I went~ How impulsive can I get? So I didn't call anyone along. Anyway, many of my friends either has gone back to their hometown, or they're busy working, so there isn't anyone to call either. Bought myself a pair of slippers and a pair of sneakers at Target, for just $36. Lingered around til the shops are closed and I headed to the hospital before going home.
Perhaps I'll be meeting up with YC tomorrow afternoon. We're all bored in Australia LOL.... Next week we'll organise an outing for YC, Candy and me~ Go somewhere maybe... Looking forward to it! :)
I shouldn't be that free right? Especially now I'm free anytime, anyday to be available for work. By right, I should be given more working hours at Yoyogi, but that stupid FATTY refused to give me more timing. He just gave me half day this week (other days I'll be with Singapore Chom Chom). He didn't even give any working hours to Anson... poor him... he hasn't found another job yet and he's now jobless. Words cannot describe how mean and unreasonable the BASTARD is!! I think, when I leave Yoyogi, I will expose his every behaviour to the boss's brother, who is my friend, and hopefully they will do something! He's abusing his authority and he's not fit to be a 'manager'!
So these days just bummed around at home and watched dramas, cooked, sleep, eat.... Nothing much. Oh, and visited Eemei at hospital since I'm free. Spend time accompanying Eemei and her mom chatting and helping out when I can. Eemei is doing much better than last week, which is great! She can laugh, respond and talk just like before, but she's still too weak to walk, so she's doing some little exercises to help circulate blood flow and slowly regain her energy. Now she can manage to walk further distances, so hopefully she will be discharged and walk herself home soon! :)
Cooked my own dinner, for myself.... No one in the kitchen to share space, stove, utensils etc... Easier and more convenient for me to cook.... Some of the simple dishes I cooked:
1. Steamed chicken thigh and shitake mushrooms with red dates and 'gou qi zi' (fruit of the chinese wolfberry)
Marinate the chicken thigh (remove all the fats inside or else it'll be really oily!) with some soy sauce, pepper and wine. Then put the shitake mushrooms, red dates and wolfberries with the chicken and leave it to steam til the chicken is cooked. About half hour will be ready
2. Fried scrambled eggs with baked beans. Will need to add more tomato sauce though...
3. Fried scrambled eggs with tuna... It tastes good... but it's kinda dry...
4. Fry deep-fried bean curd, with minced meat. Add fresh chilli and oyster sauce for taste
5. Fried rice - with crab stick, luncheon meat, mushrooms and eggs
6. Chicken and sweet corn soup - from the can... so nothing much LOL...
7. Vegetables - with garlic and soysauce and oyster sauce... Can't do without green leafy vegetables.
I know many of the dishes contains eggs, or mushrooms... cuz that's the ingredients I have most so I'm merely using them up.
Today (Tuesday) I went to Chadstone alone to do some shopping. I just decided to go to Chadstone when I wake up, so I got dressed up and off I went~ How impulsive can I get? So I didn't call anyone along. Anyway, many of my friends either has gone back to their hometown, or they're busy working, so there isn't anyone to call either. Bought myself a pair of slippers and a pair of sneakers at Target, for just $36. Lingered around til the shops are closed and I headed to the hospital before going home.
Perhaps I'll be meeting up with YC tomorrow afternoon. We're all bored in Australia LOL.... Next week we'll organise an outing for YC, Candy and me~ Go somewhere maybe... Looking forward to it! :)
Comments