A Little Bit of Bitter
So you've found someone new, or someone new has already occupied that significant spot in your heart.
So you've probably completely forgotten that 'Clarice' has ever existed in that spot...
So you might just want to spite me with your words...
So you might just want to hurt me further by intentionally going online and display those words when I went online (after such a long time)...
But do you know, it is still a blow to see those very words? Regardless whether it is true or false.
If it's true, I wish you will be happy.
If it's not, I wish you will be happy soon.
Because even if I lost you I still want the person I love and care about to be happy...
So you've probably completely forgotten that 'Clarice' has ever existed in that spot...
So you might just want to spite me with your words...
So you might just want to hurt me further by intentionally going online and display those words when I went online (after such a long time)...
But do you know, it is still a blow to see those very words? Regardless whether it is true or false.
If it's true, I wish you will be happy.
If it's not, I wish you will be happy soon.
Because even if I lost you I still want the person I love and care about to be happy...
Comments
anyway he chose to go online when he saw me that once in a million times and show me his very hurtful display name. *oh well*