The last of Level 4
Just came back from the last class of Korean level 4, exactly a week before I go for my holidays. It has been 16 intensive weeks of non-stop Korean, however, I've enjoyed every minute of it. And not to say, the fun that every single one of us had during class and after-class dinners at Kimchi Tray.
Every Thursday night, we will all go to Kimchi Tray for dinner, therefore we are all regular customers. Today, we received a $15 voucher from the restaurant, and we ordered some really yummy deep-fried chicken with that (Korean style). Our teacher joined us too. She doesn't come with us all the time, but since today is the last class, she decided she'll join for dinner.
Classes will start again on 21 May. And we are ALL enroling~ Level 5!! I can't wait!!!
_____________________________________________________________________
The weather these days have been really chilly! I don't think winter has officially started yet, since autumn's not quite gone, however, it has been 14 degrees days lately, and the wind is just so bone-chilling! I wrapped myself in layers when I go out, and we have started to turn on the central heater at home too. For a person not afraid of the cold like me, it is kinda surprising I am not taking the cold that well. Maybe because we are at the stage of autumn-turning-winter stage? Or maybe it's just me turning older and frailer....
Anyway, last Sunday, when it was rainy and miserably cold, we were crazy enough to go to St. Kilda BEACH (note: BEACH! On a super COLD day!). I was bored, and since I had time before going to work at night, I joined Yongshan and Suya at St. Kilda. They were there because Suya needed to do some photography for her assignment at that spot. Had Grill'd for lunch and it was YUMMMM!! Grill'd has been immensely popular in Melbourne since they have outlets almost everywhere now. It has healthier choice of burgers and the taste was just fantabulous~ The Tuscan Delight chicken burger that I've ordered was just toooooo delicious! Oh, and did I mention that they have really good chips too?? YEAH!!
After lunch we had cakes to stay out of the cold and rain. The tiramisu Yongshan ordered wasn't very good, but the blackforest cake I've ordered and a fruit cake for Suya (I can't remember the name for it except that it has a very sugary base) were good (but way too SWEET after a few bites).

At Grill'd

My Tuscan delight burger and regular size chips

Our cakes

Yongshan and I

Funny Suya and I
Then on Monday night, I met the sisters again, together with Chris for dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. It was sort of my 'farewell' party, since I'll be going back to Singapore (ONLY for 2 weeks! LOL...). We will meet again after I go back, I'm sure! The sisters proposed to get a hotpot stove soon and they will be asking me over to their place and we can sit around eating hotpot/steamboat and watch HK dramas during winter.
I can't wait to be back! However, until then, I have full-on work at both sides. I have to work every single night before I get back......... :( :( :(
Will I have time to pack at all???
Every Thursday night, we will all go to Kimchi Tray for dinner, therefore we are all regular customers. Today, we received a $15 voucher from the restaurant, and we ordered some really yummy deep-fried chicken with that (Korean style). Our teacher joined us too. She doesn't come with us all the time, but since today is the last class, she decided she'll join for dinner.
Classes will start again on 21 May. And we are ALL enroling~ Level 5!! I can't wait!!!
_____________________________________________________________________
The weather these days have been really chilly! I don't think winter has officially started yet, since autumn's not quite gone, however, it has been 14 degrees days lately, and the wind is just so bone-chilling! I wrapped myself in layers when I go out, and we have started to turn on the central heater at home too. For a person not afraid of the cold like me, it is kinda surprising I am not taking the cold that well. Maybe because we are at the stage of autumn-turning-winter stage? Or maybe it's just me turning older and frailer....
Anyway, last Sunday, when it was rainy and miserably cold, we were crazy enough to go to St. Kilda BEACH (note: BEACH! On a super COLD day!). I was bored, and since I had time before going to work at night, I joined Yongshan and Suya at St. Kilda. They were there because Suya needed to do some photography for her assignment at that spot. Had Grill'd for lunch and it was YUMMMM!! Grill'd has been immensely popular in Melbourne since they have outlets almost everywhere now. It has healthier choice of burgers and the taste was just fantabulous~ The Tuscan Delight chicken burger that I've ordered was just toooooo delicious! Oh, and did I mention that they have really good chips too?? YEAH!!
After lunch we had cakes to stay out of the cold and rain. The tiramisu Yongshan ordered wasn't very good, but the blackforest cake I've ordered and a fruit cake for Suya (I can't remember the name for it except that it has a very sugary base) were good (but way too SWEET after a few bites).

At Grill'd

My Tuscan delight burger and regular size chips

Our cakes

Yongshan and I

Funny Suya and I
Then on Monday night, I met the sisters again, together with Chris for dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. It was sort of my 'farewell' party, since I'll be going back to Singapore (ONLY for 2 weeks! LOL...). We will meet again after I go back, I'm sure! The sisters proposed to get a hotpot stove soon and they will be asking me over to their place and we can sit around eating hotpot/steamboat and watch HK dramas during winter.
I can't wait to be back! However, until then, I have full-on work at both sides. I have to work every single night before I get back......... :( :( :(
Will I have time to pack at all???
Comments