If I have the money...........
................................. I would sue CONNEX!!!
Irks the crap out of me when I have to be so damn late for work when I arrived early at the train station, because the DAMN trains have to be so DAMN LATE! And especially so during peak time when so many people are crammed miserably under the stations (in the rain and cold, like today), praying earnestly and eyes searching, hoping that their trains will miraculously appear so that they can report to work.
When the weather was over 40degrees, they said it was too hot and trains were faulty. Reports slammed their excuses, but we forgave them on the basis that our safety comes first.
BUT
On fine 25 degree days, they are late.
On cold 15 degree days, they are late.
On rainy 19degree days, they are late.
On breezy 22degree days, they are late.
On warmer 31degree days, they are late.
On freezing 8 degree days, they are late.
During peak hours, they are late.
During non-peak hours, (maybe) they are late.
I'm not surprised if 10% of the people who got retrenched is not because of the economy!
BLAME IT ON THE TRAINS!
Really should have taken a picture of how packed the trains usually are when they are late. People literally squeeze like sardines in a can, and all you can inhale is the sweat from someone else's armpits.
CONNEX has too many excuses...
(after the delayed time has past) "Attention platform 1: The 8.22am Flinders Street train has been delayed (and the reason???), and is now expected in 20 minutes. CONNEX apologizes for any inconveniences caused"
ARE YOU REALLY APOLOGETIC???!!!!
p/s: Yes, I AM a pissed passenger. :( The service Connex delivers is so unworthy of the prices we have to pay! And that price hikes every single year.
Don't tell me about petrol prices and thus so. :@
And don't tell me Connex belongs to the Union. This will not do!
Irks the crap out of me when I have to be so damn late for work when I arrived early at the train station, because the DAMN trains have to be so DAMN LATE! And especially so during peak time when so many people are crammed miserably under the stations (in the rain and cold, like today), praying earnestly and eyes searching, hoping that their trains will miraculously appear so that they can report to work.
When the weather was over 40degrees, they said it was too hot and trains were faulty. Reports slammed their excuses, but we forgave them on the basis that our safety comes first.
BUT
On fine 25 degree days, they are late.
On cold 15 degree days, they are late.
On rainy 19degree days, they are late.
On breezy 22degree days, they are late.
On warmer 31degree days, they are late.
On freezing 8 degree days, they are late.
During peak hours, they are late.
During non-peak hours, (maybe) they are late.
I'm not surprised if 10% of the people who got retrenched is not because of the economy!
BLAME IT ON THE TRAINS!
Really should have taken a picture of how packed the trains usually are when they are late. People literally squeeze like sardines in a can, and all you can inhale is the sweat from someone else's armpits.
CONNEX has too many excuses...
(after the delayed time has past) "Attention platform 1: The 8.22am Flinders Street train has been delayed (and the reason???), and is now expected in 20 minutes. CONNEX apologizes for any inconveniences caused"
ARE YOU REALLY APOLOGETIC???!!!!
p/s: Yes, I AM a pissed passenger. :( The service Connex delivers is so unworthy of the prices we have to pay! And that price hikes every single year.
Don't tell me about petrol prices and thus so. :@
And don't tell me Connex belongs to the Union. This will not do!
Comments