Chillin' and Relaxin' Saturday...
One week before the big Easter holidays (next Friday to Monday!), but I'm already starting to enjoy myself now... I was planning to stay in on this lazy Saturday, but in the end I still went out.
First met up with Chris at 5pm, and then we walked around the city before settling down for an early dinner at Old Town Kopitiam. We ordered kaya toast, oyster omelette (YUMMY!), (super spicy) char kway teow for me, and a Malaysian nasi goreng for Chris. Dinner was great!
Then as we were on our way to QV, we bumped into Yongshan and Suya, and the 4 of us ended up chilling at Starbucks. Talked for over 3hours there until the super-sleepy Chris whined to go home... Lol... Took some photos too...
At Old Town Kopitiam:

Kaya toast

Oyster omelette

Nasi goreng

Char kway teow

Just me...

Chris smirked.
Half of my camera's with his photos.... :\ He just keep posing and shooting himself at Starbucks whilst the rest of us talked... :s
At Starbucks:

Mocha Java Chip Frap
People always spell my name wrong - Claris, Clarisse, Clarise... Just not CLARICE!
Worse variations - Clarence, Clerice, Clarins.....

Suya takes a lot of 'abstract' pics with us in it. She's a pretty creative girl.

Yongshan and Suya

Yongshan and I

The sisters and I

Chris and I
It was tremendous fun chatting with them. I think our laughter rang soundly throughout the entire Starbucks. Very noisy people we are!

Remember how Ferrero Rocher did the same thing with the shape of a Xmas tree during Christmas? It twirls at certain times, and it was dazzling~ Now they did the same thing for Easter! I think this one is much prettier than the Christmas' one. Unfortunately I haven't seen it twirl or anything...
I will get 4 straight days OFF at both jobs - Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Day on Sunday and Easter Monday. Even the restaurant's gonna be resting during these 4 days. How cool is that!!
Daylight savings finishes today, and we turn our clocks back an hour. So all of us earn an hour :) And therefore I am now 2 hours away from Singapore! :)
** It's another 31 days before my return. I can hardly wait!!! :)
First met up with Chris at 5pm, and then we walked around the city before settling down for an early dinner at Old Town Kopitiam. We ordered kaya toast, oyster omelette (YUMMY!), (super spicy) char kway teow for me, and a Malaysian nasi goreng for Chris. Dinner was great!
Then as we were on our way to QV, we bumped into Yongshan and Suya, and the 4 of us ended up chilling at Starbucks. Talked for over 3hours there until the super-sleepy Chris whined to go home... Lol... Took some photos too...
At Old Town Kopitiam:

Kaya toast

Oyster omelette

Nasi goreng

Char kway teow

Just me...

Chris smirked.
Half of my camera's with his photos.... :\ He just keep posing and shooting himself at Starbucks whilst the rest of us talked... :s
At Starbucks:

Mocha Java Chip Frap
People always spell my name wrong - Claris, Clarisse, Clarise... Just not CLARICE!
Worse variations - Clarence, Clerice, Clarins.....

Suya takes a lot of 'abstract' pics with us in it. She's a pretty creative girl.

Yongshan and Suya

Yongshan and I

The sisters and I

Chris and I
It was tremendous fun chatting with them. I think our laughter rang soundly throughout the entire Starbucks. Very noisy people we are!

Remember how Ferrero Rocher did the same thing with the shape of a Xmas tree during Christmas? It twirls at certain times, and it was dazzling~ Now they did the same thing for Easter! I think this one is much prettier than the Christmas' one. Unfortunately I haven't seen it twirl or anything...
I will get 4 straight days OFF at both jobs - Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Day on Sunday and Easter Monday. Even the restaurant's gonna be resting during these 4 days. How cool is that!!
Daylight savings finishes today, and we turn our clocks back an hour. So all of us earn an hour :) And therefore I am now 2 hours away from Singapore! :)
** It's another 31 days before my return. I can hardly wait!!! :)
Comments