Recommended Albums

Got really 'sian' of packing my house... so here I am to post 3 of the newest downloaded albums that I simply adore....

Actually, none of these are new anymore... these albums have been around for quite some time, just that I've never 'owned' them... virtually speaking...

Sorry, but these recommendations will work if you are a rock fan~ :)

Drowning Pool - Sinner

Photobucket

Track Listing:
  1. "Sinner" – 2:27
  2. "Bodies" – 3:21
  3. "Tear Away" – 4:14
  4. "All Over Me" – 3:13
  5. "Reminded" – 3:24
  6. "Pity" – 2:52
  7. "Mute" – 3:19
  8. "I Am" – 3:49
  9. "Follow" – 3:20
  10. "Told You So" – 3:05
  11. "Sermon" – 4:19
Awesome stuff! I'm sure many people might have heard their "Bodies" and "Reminded", but the rest are really great as well... Suits my taste... ;)
Recommeded tracks: #1, #2, #5, #6, #7

Disturbed - Believe

Photobucket

Track Listing:
  1. "Prayer" - 3:41
  2. "Liberate" - 3:30
  3. "Awaken" - 4:29
  4. "Believe" - 4:28
  5. "Remember" - 4:11
  6. "Intoxication" - 3:14
  7. "Rise" - 3:57
  8. "Mistress" - 3:47
  9. "Breathe" - 4:21
  10. "Bound" - 3:53
  11. "Devour" - 3:52
  12. "Darkness" - 3:57
I've been a fan of Disturbed for quite some time now... This album fascinates me as well...
Recommended tracks: #1, #2, #3, #5, #7

Ok... it's not just rock music I'm into, but I'm also listening to some 80s music (yes, believe it!) and this is one of those that I dig:

ABBA - Gold (Greatest Hits)

Photobucket


And also watching "溏心风暴", which is a HK TVB drama acted by all these popular HK stars I recognise by face, but can't put a name to... Haha... I've downloaded this series for a long time now, but haven't get down to watch it. I admit, listening to Cantonese and reading traditional Chinese subs give me a headache (I prefer watching Korean drama anytime!), but then it seems like an interesting drama, 40 episodes, and I will try to finish them all soon! Friends who have watched it say it's good too, but it can get kinda draggy towards the middle.

Photobucket


My house is just impossible to tidy up! Imagine the things I've accumulated over 4 years, and still having this so-called 'sentimental value' over them... I've already chucked out many things, and still has alot more to pack. Dang.... When will this packing ordeal ever end??

Comments

Popular Posts