两个月了...

还能维持多久呢? 还能走多远呢? 缘分还有多少呢? 一切得看上天为我们的安排了...

Honestly, so what if it's 2 months already? He doesn't even remember. Worse of all, he doesn't even bother.

Officially moved out of my house today, but I am staying over at a friend's place just for tonight. However, I did not receive any calls from him asking if everything's OK. When I wished him (and reminded) him that today's our so-called "2nd month", he did not even say anything. To him, it just doesn't mean anything significant. Yet to me, it means something different.

It's really disappointing being together with him.... It's getting really tiring and no longer meaningful. I should have realized before agreeing to be with him that I am going to walk down this path, yet I still went for it. It's all because I love him, but does he love me too?

Just because he has to work, I dare not even ask him to help me with my packing and moving house. I did everything myself, including dragging 2 heavy mattresses into the garage from the second level. Even when I called him and asked him to pick me up at train station, he did not agree immediately. In the end, I took a cab costing me near $50 to go to my friend's place. I am dragging a really heavy luggage AND my laptop bag plus another of my bag with me, yet he doesn't bother me at all. When I need him he's always not here with me. And when I really need help I can't even call for him.

I just feel like giving everything up. One-sided love is getting a toll on me. Perhaps, even if that means that I will have no place to stay, I still got to think of my own mental health and happiness, and move on.

Perhaps this year, I will not even get to celebrate Valentine's day....




Comments

that is why i always advise to scream at him and if he is still as stubborn, then dump him!

Popular Posts