Problems, problems, problems

It irks me when problems are just piling up bit by bit and not getting reduced in any amount.

1. Housing - my current house contract ends Feb 4, but I will allow myself to stay til 10th, before the new tenants come back. However, where do I move to when I haven't found a new place?

1.1 Where do I stay for 1 month or so?
Do I wait for Sha to come back in March? Or do I move on? As much as I prefer staying with someone I know so well, but between the 10th this month to March (God knows WHEN in March!), where do I stay?

Option 1: Friends - most of them cannot accommodate me for so long... And I can understand why.
Option 2: BF - as much as he says it's OK to have me with him (cuz I am part of his life), but is it really OK deep in his heart? I know he doesn't like me crashing in for so long, because he respects his privacy too. So what do I do?
Option 3: Hostels - There's something called YHA, which is a hostel here, but either way it's gonna be expensive, and I'm gonna share room with someone I do not know~ And I don't like that.

1.2 Housemates - Change?
Even if I choose not to wait for Sha to come back and move on, who do I stay with? Many people have their own houses now, and have their own housemates. I try as best as I can to avoid XX-Cs or XX-Is (don't know what that means? Ask me personally). So, that means staying by myself, which I seriously DO NOT MIND! But... that leads to the next problem...

1.3 Price
I prefer to stay in the city, which is more convenient for me. However, I've searched for many places, either studio/1-bedroom apartment or 3 bedrooms (if I wait for Sha)... they're all pricey around the city. Sigh! I can't afford $700-$800 per month, minus the gas/electricity/water bills! SIGH!!!

2. Finding a new job

As mid-feb is approaching fast, I am starting to worry I'll become jobless pretty soon. At where I'm working now, I started off as a Christmas casual, and my work should have finished by early Jan if they did not ask me to stay cuz 2 of my colleagues went on holiday. However it's just til mid-Feb. So after that, I'll be pretty much be 'jobless' until I find the next job. And when money is so much needed at the moment, I don't know how am I to survive without a job! SIGH!

3. PR stuff...

I need to get time off work to settle my PR stuff and get my bridging visa. But recently, due to Valentine's day fast approaching, we have been really busy... Moreover, the company's doing 'recalls' on jewelries, as well as stock counting. Therefore, it seems like we're busy almost every single day... Break time's not enough to go to Immigrations at all~ Hmmph~

4. BF stuff...
Still the same old stories, but then, I am trying to keep myself calm and composed now with issues like this. I'm getting used to no calls/sms at all a day, for a few days, and then getting cold shoulders. I wonder how long this relationship will last at this rate. =\


Kinda got to shoulder everything myself, which is not surprising. I still got to pack the house and clean up as well, adding to work load... The weekend for me has been lazy, and boring at the same time, yet I got to clean up the garage etc. And not to say, I'm home alone now, so it's even more quiet and mundane. And for some reason, I am anticipating going back to work tomorrow!

Really, I hate moving house!


Anyway, took this pic with Sha the day before she left for Malaysia.... we are dwarfs in that magic mirror!

Photobucket

~

Comments

you and ur fren looks like midgets with that mirror image. Cute!
Abt ur housing, i would recommend u to stay in wif ur bf and that would give u both more time to build on the r/s.
Clarice said…
well staying together can make or break the relationship, and i dunno which it will be. furthermore, i really dun feel like crashing into his life... and on top of that, staying with 2 guys (his housemate is a guy)... haiz...

Popular Posts