Jetstar woes again. And this is only the beginning.
Stuck at Melbourne tullamarine airport for some time now. It is ridiculous how jetstar is so capable of delaying. It's 10mins after 10mins of promise to board the plane, but up til now nothing. Everyone is frustrated.
Operational issues was the "reason". They are ALWAYS having so-called "operational issues"! Turned out that the cabin crew hasnt even arrived at departure time. Yes, you are a budget airline, I am not expecting a whole lot from you, but the very least an airline company can do is to depart as close as possible to the scheduled departure time, isn't that so?
11am was the scheduled flight. Yesterday I received a sms saying that the flight will be delayed and will depart at 12pm instead. My mood was dampened after reading the message because of that previous bad experience with them. Now the estimated flying time would be 1pm. 2hrs already. Aren't passengers' time precious at all?
To think I have booked 3 other flights with jetstar to go Taiwan, and then from Singapore back to Melbourne. Wrong decision here. I should have spent the extra $400 or so for more assurance. I am so pissed off. Worst airline ever.
I hope I can get into Singapore by dinner time.....
Comments