Frigging IELTS drives me insane!
Now "feasting" on a cup of 짬뽕(Korean seafood noodle soup, but instant one from vending machine) waiting for my speaking test in another 2 hours. Can u imagine, I have arrived at Monash Clayton at 7am in the morning, and have done nothing except to do heaps of waiting around and a 3 hours test of reading, writing and listening... Such a waste of time and I'm frigging pissed!
There are no trains this weekend on sandringham line... The bus right opposite my house doesn't start til 8.15am. I have to be at monash at 7.45am to register for my test. Therefore last night I booked a cab online to drive me to caulfield so I can take a connecting bus... However this morning I was suddenly grabbed by an unknown fear that the buses in caulfield might not run, even though I have checked the timetable last night too... Hence I told the cab driver I will like to go straight to monash clayton... Cost me $30.00 and I arrived way too early at 7am.... Wrong decision made..
It was so cold and the sun hasn't even rise yet... All alone in the university campus playing Bejeweled to pass time. Registration just takes forever..... Candidates were seated in this lecture theatre waiting for more than half an hour, doing nothing... We were finally seated in our respective exam rooms at 8.40am... And exams doesn't even start til quarter past 9...
All those waiting around for nothing! I could have easily taken a bus from
Caulfield and saved half the cab fare! It doesn't even matter if I am a bit late. Or if I have to take a cab, I can easily sleep in rather than waking up at 5.30am! Argh!!
I hope my tests will go well this time.... The reading tests were pretty challenging I must say, and that's my weakest component... Well I scowl at these tests, but I hope if I can get my PR, then perhaps my parents can stop nagging at me.....
(posted from iPhone)
There are no trains this weekend on sandringham line... The bus right opposite my house doesn't start til 8.15am. I have to be at monash at 7.45am to register for my test. Therefore last night I booked a cab online to drive me to caulfield so I can take a connecting bus... However this morning I was suddenly grabbed by an unknown fear that the buses in caulfield might not run, even though I have checked the timetable last night too... Hence I told the cab driver I will like to go straight to monash clayton... Cost me $30.00 and I arrived way too early at 7am.... Wrong decision made..
It was so cold and the sun hasn't even rise yet... All alone in the university campus playing Bejeweled to pass time. Registration just takes forever..... Candidates were seated in this lecture theatre waiting for more than half an hour, doing nothing... We were finally seated in our respective exam rooms at 8.40am... And exams doesn't even start til quarter past 9...
All those waiting around for nothing! I could have easily taken a bus from
Caulfield and saved half the cab fare! It doesn't even matter if I am a bit late. Or if I have to take a cab, I can easily sleep in rather than waking up at 5.30am! Argh!!
I hope my tests will go well this time.... The reading tests were pretty challenging I must say, and that's my weakest component... Well I scowl at these tests, but I hope if I can get my PR, then perhaps my parents can stop nagging at me.....
(posted from iPhone)
Comments
Jia you and pray for the best grades to see you through the PR applications...