한국에서 만나자!
Recently, I got to know a friend from Korea, who worked with us at Sozai. I really liked her personality because she doesn't have any ulterior motive, nor any bad attitude. In fact, she has an easy-going character that grows onto you, and after she realized that she can communicate with me in Korean, we became closer friends.
However, she was only with us for a short time, because she is on working holiday visa, and in order to renew her visa she has to work for 88 days on a farm before her second visa can be re-issued. Therefore, she has to leave Sozai and set off for Queensland, where she will then settle on a farm, milking the cows and plow the soil....
I have organized a short farewell after work on Tuesday for those who were working to say goodbye. Ryo, Benise and I chipped in money to get takeaway from Giogios, and we drank at Sozai. Other people who were there include Ken (new staff), Choi and Tina.
On Monday, Jay and I met up for lunch at AOBA, a little Japanese restaurant on Glenferrie Road opened by her friend. Their bento boxes there taste really good! Plus, their mango sherbet and green tea ice-cream taste so good too. Afterwards we went to Woodstock for coffee, before heading to work. It was sad to lose another nice person at work.... However, Jay might be in Korea in December, so maybe if I am there, we can meet up in Korea then! It will be good! :)

Jay and I..

Cappuccino and Latte at Woodstock.
Great coffee art! I can never do that! The simplest I can ever do is a heart shape...
Then last Saturday, Yiyi, Vivi and I went to Haruaki on Chapel street for a mix of Japanese and Korean food. Seems like my routine dining-out preferences have been either Japanese/Korean... It was our first time there, and we ordered an assortment of food to taste. However, I forgot my camera, and had to take pictures with low resolution mobile phone..... Lightings there were pretty dim, and the pictures didn't turn out well... Wonder if it will do for my food blog...

The 3 of us...
After dinner we darted straight across to San Churros for some coffee/chocolate. Chit-chatted til midnight and Yiyi drove us home...
I have 2 weeks til my visa expires, and til I apply for new one... I wonder how my IELTS test will go this time..... But honestly I don't care anymore.... My parents kept telling me that I need to stay here and I got to listen because it's for my own good, and they have experienced so much more than me. I really want to do things I want to do for now.... I have told them, I will bear whatever consequences there are... Really frustrated now.
However, she was only with us for a short time, because she is on working holiday visa, and in order to renew her visa she has to work for 88 days on a farm before her second visa can be re-issued. Therefore, she has to leave Sozai and set off for Queensland, where she will then settle on a farm, milking the cows and plow the soil....
I have organized a short farewell after work on Tuesday for those who were working to say goodbye. Ryo, Benise and I chipped in money to get takeaway from Giogios, and we drank at Sozai. Other people who were there include Ken (new staff), Choi and Tina.
On Monday, Jay and I met up for lunch at AOBA, a little Japanese restaurant on Glenferrie Road opened by her friend. Their bento boxes there taste really good! Plus, their mango sherbet and green tea ice-cream taste so good too. Afterwards we went to Woodstock for coffee, before heading to work. It was sad to lose another nice person at work.... However, Jay might be in Korea in December, so maybe if I am there, we can meet up in Korea then! It will be good! :)

Jay and I..

Cappuccino and Latte at Woodstock.
Great coffee art! I can never do that! The simplest I can ever do is a heart shape...
Then last Saturday, Yiyi, Vivi and I went to Haruaki on Chapel street for a mix of Japanese and Korean food. Seems like my routine dining-out preferences have been either Japanese/Korean... It was our first time there, and we ordered an assortment of food to taste. However, I forgot my camera, and had to take pictures with low resolution mobile phone..... Lightings there were pretty dim, and the pictures didn't turn out well... Wonder if it will do for my food blog...

The 3 of us...
After dinner we darted straight across to San Churros for some coffee/chocolate. Chit-chatted til midnight and Yiyi drove us home...
I have 2 weeks til my visa expires, and til I apply for new one... I wonder how my IELTS test will go this time..... But honestly I don't care anymore.... My parents kept telling me that I need to stay here and I got to listen because it's for my own good, and they have experienced so much more than me. I really want to do things I want to do for now.... I have told them, I will bear whatever consequences there are... Really frustrated now.
Comments