It is his birthday!
Wanted to be the first to wish him a happy birthday, so I stayed up til now.... However, I was the second.... Couldn't get through at 12AM (Singapore time) sharp because his line was engaged.
Maybe I am always running late.... Running late for everything, turning up last, or if not last, I am never the first. Am I really that hopeless? Am I always that few steps behind someone??
Anyway, I wish him a Happy Birthday.... and I hope he will have a good day....
Maybe I am always running late.... Running late for everything, turning up last, or if not last, I am never the first. Am I really that hopeless? Am I always that few steps behind someone??
Anyway, I wish him a Happy Birthday.... and I hope he will have a good day....
Comments
If makes u feel better, Jeff hasn't even wished me any anniversary and he ain't gonna be celebrating the day with me due to work commitments :( No presents, wishes or celebration at all today. He even pre-warned me that maybe no bday celebrations also... :(
i am not celebrating either. i have asked a couple of friends out for dinner on wed night, but i didn't tell them it's my birthday, neither do they know... and i don't intend to let them know... just good friends over dinner is good enough... to me birthday is jsut another day... same 24 hours. so don't have to make a big fuss hehe...
feel better ok? :)