A Near-Complete Gathering.....

..... if only Riesa is still in Melbourne!

Our group of 8 is now a group of 7 because Riesa is back in Indonesia and hasn't been back since.

YC has came to Melbourne since Sunday for a 3-months stay. A good break for her since she was under so much stress in Singapore. Furthermore, there's more nature here, which suits her adventurous outdoor personality perfectly. Therefore she will be camping a lot with her sister, and I'm sure she will have good time!

Since she has informed me she will be coming, I have organized a meeting for all of us to meet for dinner. And I am extremely happy that all has worked out excellent for me since everyone could make it. I suggested dining at Izakaya Chuji because I heard it is good and pretty authentic Japanese food. I've been there once, but that was many years ago, so I thought it will be worthwhile trying again!

All of us met at 6.15pm and made our way to the restaurant to have a meal. Afterwards, we chilled at Max Brenner (QV). Time flew by so fast, but even though we gathered for about 4hrs it wasn't enough for all of us to catch up. And although YC and I met 2 hours before we met the rest, there are still lots of things I didn't manage to hear from her (and vice versa).

I will organize another meeting when I am back from my trip. All of them wanted me to anyway, since they claimed I am good at planning events. I am probably a sucker with anything to do with 'play' and 'relaxation', but I truly SUCK at work! :p

Photobucket
Izakaya Chuji - On Lonsdale and Russell Streets
The food there is pretty authentic... Even Yuka said her ramen taste good!

Photobucket
A group photo at Max Brenner

Photobucket
A great friend, YC

Photobucket
With Yuka and Joanna (Liu Nan)

Photobucket
With Vivien and Candy

Photobucket
With Peach


My throat kinda hurt after the gathering. I think it's because I've talked too much. Don't think there was a moment I've actually stopped talking from the time I met YC, til the time all of us part (minus the time when I put food in my mouth). I CANNOT FALL SICK!!!! I am traveling in 6 days and I need to be in good condition!!

Comments

Popular Posts