2 weeks!

I am excited.... because it is just another TWO WEEKS before I leave for my holidays~

This week I am pretty 'free' in a way... Monday was public holiday here because March 8 is always labour day in Australia. Didn't work in the office, but got to work in the restaurant. And I get the whole day off for Thursday, Friday and Saturday (took off because I am meeting friends for dinner). Can at least rest up a little and research for my trip too.

Next week will be a busy week cuz I will be working every single night except Thursday. Sian... But I need the money...

I hope I will be ready for my holidays soon! Will start packing some time next week in case I do not get time in the end...

Posted from my Acer netbook - my new netbook I got on discount from JB Hi-Fi. I was thinking of carrying this when I travel because it is really small and light. But of course, everyone knows a netbook do not have the full functions and capabilities of a proper laptop or PC, and it runs slower too. But enough for me to carry around for basic web browsing and video playing. I have been saving up... Have been really good with eating out, clothes etc... so I can get a netbook~ I confess I cannot survive without a computer at any stage of my life! :(

Comments

Popular Posts