(drum rolls) It's LATER!!!

OMG... The day I have been earnestly waiting for is finally here!! Clocks have just struck 12am in Melbourne, and it's officially Thursday the 25th! Which means, later tonight, I will be setting off to the airport, and will depart from Melbourne on Friday the 26th midnight flight, to Hong Kong via KL.

I am really thrilled now! When I came back from work just now, I have taken out my luggage and packed most of the things that I wanted to bring. Not bringing many things since I anticipate buying lots of things in HK, Korea and SG. So right now I have a big luggage but half-filled. Hopefully the space will be enough for my shopping! (but I don't think it will be though!)

To friends viewing this blog, from Friday onwards, please contact me on my SG number. I know my SG number will work in HK, but I am not 100% sure about Korea though... Either way, I will have my netbook with me, so if I get internet access, I will try to go online every now and then (also if I have time that is, so no guarantees). Andy, can you please let me know which days you'll be available soon? We HAVE TO meet, and I cannot wait to meet up with you!

Also want to say THANK YOU to Yiyi, who will be sending me to the airport (she offered! Really nice of her!)

I wish I will have a great time too! Especially in Korea... somewhere I have wanted to visit for a long time now! Perhaps in HK I will be by myself most of the time (but I'm meeting Carol and Pris for dinner), but in Korea I will have Subong on certain days to tour with me. It's OK that way too cuz at least Subong is native Korean who can manage the language 1000x better than I can (I haven't been revising!)! However in HK I will have no problem by myself since Cantonese is not a problem for me now.

Then Singapore afterwards.... It's time to reunite with my family... Miss Mommy and Daddy... And of course my friends... It's gonna be good!

OK... stop blabbering, Clarice, and go have a good rest! Need to get into the city tomorrow afternoon, and finalize my packing before Yiyi comes to pick me up!

Hopefully this solo journey will gain me lots more experience! I pray everything goes well...

Comments

Popular Posts