Nothing wrong with a girl loving Metallica?
Guy walked into my 'office' that day only to hear me blast songs by Nirvana. He stunned a little, and proceeded to ask me, "Who sang these?"
"Nirvana"
"Oh.... From their 'Bleach' album?"
"Yes."
Then Leanne walked in and he commented to Leanne "Now I wouldn't find walking into the safe that dreadful after Paige has left!"
(note: Paige is the goth music journalist who listens to death metal/rock and genres along that line. I have similar tastes as her. However, you can tell simply from Paige's dress sense and her big tattoo that she is a goth. Me? I look just like the 'girl-next-door'! Who will ever imagine?)
Well, apparently Guy likes my taste in music too. But as his name suggests, he's a guy. Therefore it is nothing that 'amusing'.
On Friday night whilst we were having drinks at Beer Deluxe (@Federation Square), Enrica, our case coordinator, told me, "You were blasting Metallica from the safe, and Guy walked up to me and commented: 'who would have thought Clarice is a rock chick???!'"
Honestly no one at the drinks on Friday night would have guessed. I hardly play music when I work, but then now I do cuz I am simply too stressed up, and realized that music DO do me much better!
Actually, you will be surprised the number of GIRLS who love rock music. Enrica and Kam love Metallica as much as I do, and just like me they do not look like one. I appreciate music from Korn, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Muse, Nirvana and of course, Metallica. And despite getting shocked responses from people who do not really know that I do not really listen to commercial music, it doesn't affect me at all~!
I will update my interesting weekend soon.... right now, am feeling kinda lazy... except to upload pics on FB... ;]
"Nirvana"
"Oh.... From their 'Bleach' album?"
"Yes."
Then Leanne walked in and he commented to Leanne "Now I wouldn't find walking into the safe that dreadful after Paige has left!"
(note: Paige is the goth music journalist who listens to death metal/rock and genres along that line. I have similar tastes as her. However, you can tell simply from Paige's dress sense and her big tattoo that she is a goth. Me? I look just like the 'girl-next-door'! Who will ever imagine?)
Well, apparently Guy likes my taste in music too. But as his name suggests, he's a guy. Therefore it is nothing that 'amusing'.
On Friday night whilst we were having drinks at Beer Deluxe (@Federation Square), Enrica, our case coordinator, told me, "You were blasting Metallica from the safe, and Guy walked up to me and commented: 'who would have thought Clarice is a rock chick???!'"
Honestly no one at the drinks on Friday night would have guessed. I hardly play music when I work, but then now I do cuz I am simply too stressed up, and realized that music DO do me much better!
Actually, you will be surprised the number of GIRLS who love rock music. Enrica and Kam love Metallica as much as I do, and just like me they do not look like one. I appreciate music from Korn, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Muse, Nirvana and of course, Metallica. And despite getting shocked responses from people who do not really know that I do not really listen to commercial music, it doesn't affect me at all~!
I will update my interesting weekend soon.... right now, am feeling kinda lazy... except to upload pics on FB... ;]
Comments