Exciting
Maybe it is going to cure my pain a little, with a seemingly fun weekend lined up ahead for me.
Tentatively, I have full of things I have to do over the weekends.
1. Last class on Thursday for Korean 6. It's gonna be good! Dinner at Kimchi Tray as usual afterwards, but our teacher will be coming, as well as a couple of others who do not usually come with the rest of us for dinner.
2. Friday evening after work - Brooke has asked around the office if anyone will be interested in drinks after work. Drinks? You must be kidding! Of course I am in any time for some alcohol! :)
3. JOANNA IS COMING TO MELBOURNE!!!!!!! She is flying in Thursday night, reaching here Friday morning. I will be meeting her Saturday, and I will be planning her itinerary for Saturday, as well as a few days for next week. I will try my best, though I will not be joining any tours (sad!) as I cannot take leave from work. I am extremely elated to see her again!
4. Sunday night will be Sozai's Christmas party. We usually have our party 2 weeks in advance, and at Gen's house. However this year, they are holding it at the restaurant after opening hours, which is actually more convenient for us in my opinion. Nishi-san told me today that there will be LOTS of food - Japanese beef (wagyu?), sashimi, seafood, prawns..... OYSTERS... BEER.... ALCOHOL....
I can hardly wait for the weekends to come! I am so exhausted from the workload at the office already.... This is my 3rd CRAZY Christmas with Bevilles, and I have had enough of it. Christmas with any retail company is murderous!
Hopefully these little enlightenments can help me pass through my current phase of hardship (I have not blogged about my mishaps, as I do not see the point of mentioning to the public as majority do not really care. Only a couple of really supportive, good friends who cares know and that is enough). I have got to be strong! Hang in there!!!
Tentatively, I have full of things I have to do over the weekends.
1. Last class on Thursday for Korean 6. It's gonna be good! Dinner at Kimchi Tray as usual afterwards, but our teacher will be coming, as well as a couple of others who do not usually come with the rest of us for dinner.
2. Friday evening after work - Brooke has asked around the office if anyone will be interested in drinks after work. Drinks? You must be kidding! Of course I am in any time for some alcohol! :)
3. JOANNA IS COMING TO MELBOURNE!!!!!!! She is flying in Thursday night, reaching here Friday morning. I will be meeting her Saturday, and I will be planning her itinerary for Saturday, as well as a few days for next week. I will try my best, though I will not be joining any tours (sad!) as I cannot take leave from work. I am extremely elated to see her again!
4. Sunday night will be Sozai's Christmas party. We usually have our party 2 weeks in advance, and at Gen's house. However this year, they are holding it at the restaurant after opening hours, which is actually more convenient for us in my opinion. Nishi-san told me today that there will be LOTS of food - Japanese beef (wagyu?), sashimi, seafood, prawns..... OYSTERS... BEER.... ALCOHOL....
I can hardly wait for the weekends to come! I am so exhausted from the workload at the office already.... This is my 3rd CRAZY Christmas with Bevilles, and I have had enough of it. Christmas with any retail company is murderous!
Hopefully these little enlightenments can help me pass through my current phase of hardship (I have not blogged about my mishaps, as I do not see the point of mentioning to the public as majority do not really care. Only a couple of really supportive, good friends who cares know and that is enough). I have got to be strong! Hang in there!!!
Comments