Muse - Ruled By Secrecy
I absolutely LOVE this song! Too bad I can only find a live version, which is not as clear as when you hear it on CD. Gotta love MUSE. They have some great music.
Was walking home late at night 2 days ago, and have my earphones plugged in (I know I'm not supposed to, considering safety issues, but I needed some music after a long day at work), and I had this song on loud. This is a really heart-wrenching song - melanchonic melody and depressing lyrics - and to listen to it on a late night walking in the cold, it adds to the effect of the song. As compared to listening to this song on the train on my way to work in the morning, the feeling is totally different. Nevertheless, it is a GREAT song.
Repress and restrain. Steal the pressure and the pain. Wash the blood off your hands.This time she won't understand.
Change in the air. They'll hide everywhere. No one knows who's in control.
You're working so hard. And you're never in charge. Your death creates success. Rebuild and suppress.
Change in the air. And they'll hide everywhere. And no one knows who's in control.
Change in the air. And they'll hide everywhere. No one knows who's in control.
Comments