Smokey <3

Thought of bacon? Ham? Something on fire?? Nope, it's just a super-duper ADORABLE little doggie SMOKEY, who has made my entire day (or maybe entire week too!)

Our friend, Joey, left her little dog under Chris' care when she goes back home for CNY for a month. However, Chris will be going back home for CNY end of this month as well, and he has asked me if I can help Joey take care of Smokey for the 2 weeks he's not in Australia. However, no matter how I want to, we can't because if he barks, our neighbours would hear, and it is not allowed in our house. In the end, Smokey was left with Joey's housemate, who agrees to look after him. Either way, Chris has the key to Joey's house, and today he brought me to see Smokey~

Smokey was so active! And I really really wanted to bring him back to my place if I could... Dogs need lots of attention and care, and Smokey, together with another dog (which belongs to Joey's housemate) were left in the shit-filled kitchen floor locked in by a 'barricade' door that the dogs can't jump over. Apparently they haven't been out for a few days and were super excited to see us. Chris gave Smokey a bath and I wiped him dry, and in the process gave ME a bath too (when he shakes himself dry). Chris made a huge effort to get the retractable leash on him so we can take him out for a walk, however, Smokey got so excited he just romped around the apartment barking his head off.

Finally, we got to get him on the leash and took him out for a walk at the Flagstaff Gardens. He enjoyed the walk tremendously and ran ahead of us. When he eventually got tired, it's easier to get control of him (instead of having him running up to random strangers licking and sniffing them). And he just wants to lick my face! hahaha... He's such a cute darling. I love him... Honestly, I wouldn't want to leave him back in that shit-filled kitchen after that. My heart aches because he kept barking and barking and looking at us as we close the door... But when can I do? It's not my dog, and he already has someone to look after him. SIGH!

Hopefully next time I can get to bring him out again.

Photobucket
Cutie little Smokey....

Photobucket

I didn't put any of the photos I took with Chris, because apparently none of the photos I took today look good... Yes, I've cut my hair and straightened it, but it made my face look so chubby... Not to mention, I think I did gain weight from all the snacking whilst watching dramas.... Oh well... Hard to believe I'm a heart-broken person with my chubby face. How contradicting can I get?!

Smokey... 사랑해~ 다음 만나자!

Comments

furry doggie... haha... cute! nice hair colour too!
Clarice said…
he's such a darling... i miss him now! :(

Popular Posts